• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Okay, Dodge CTD guys...

Fullywrecked said:
No 250's had them. I did space on the dually F350's because they did come with them. As usual you have no facts to back up what you are trying to prove.:rolleyes:

As usual your talking out of your ass and have no idea what's coming out. Although it's rare some 250's did come from the factory with a dana 80. I've seen them with my own two eyes......Why do I need facts to back this up, your the one who came up with the stupid **** to begin with?:rolleyes:

Lucky Jeff said:
oh and get the GSK. It makes a big difference. Just because it's called a 3k kit. Doesn't mean it stops there. I run mine up to 36-3700 with the 3K GSK. The 4k kit will run ya up to 4800. I don't want to tempt myself to run the truck that high.

Piers Told me a few years back that they fly apat at 5200 :D so it's all good. I bet the moise comin out if an I-6 at 4800 RPM would be thuperfantastic! Now the pyro on the other hand......Oh boy! :eek:

Jason C said:
Piers Told me a few years back that they fly apat at 5200 :D so it's all good. I bet the moise comin out if an I-6 at 4800 RPM would be thuperfantastic! Now the pyro on the other hand......Oh boy! :eek:
So I'm guessing you haven't heard about the last motor Piers had a hand on before he sold the business. 5.9 cummins with a redline of 6500. It's nestled snuggly into a pro stock Dakota truck. You ever seen the white 2wd run here in the NW? This is his new toy :cheer: . He lives up in the north end.

Binder said:
As usual your talking out of your ass and have no idea what's coming out. Although it's rare some 250's did come from the factory with a dana 80. I've seen them with my own two eyes......Why do I need facts to back this up, your the one who came up with the stupid **** to begin with?:rolleyes:

Me talking out my Ass is like you talking out of your mouth................only **** comes out!:kissmyass: Ford F250's never came with a dana 80.....period. I have found in some parts books that Some ford Dually F350's could come with them but I have yet to see one. Ford E350 Ambulances Did come with a dana 80. So I am again stating facts (something I didn't come up with) which I can back up with facts......unlike the babling banter that come from your mouth. Fords Powerstroke F250's and F350's come with a Sterling (which is weaker than a 14 bolt)......Would you like to argue about that one also????????.:looser:

Dana 80's in a Ram2500 had thinner wall Axle tubes than a Ram3500. All Dodge dana 80's were 35 spline.:redneck:

Last edited:
Fullywrecked said:
Me talking out my Ass is like you talking out of your mouth................only **** comes out!:kissmyass: Ford F250's never came with a dana 80.....period. I have found in some parts books that Some ford Dually F350's could come with them but I have yet to see one. Ford E350 Ambulances Did come with a dana 80. So I am again stating facts (something I didn't come up with) which I can back up with facts......unlike the babling banter that come from your mouth. Fords Powerstrokes never had enough torque to need a Dana 80 so they never put them in.:looser:

Dana 80's in a Ram2500 had thinner wall Axle tubes than a Ram3500. All Dodge dana 80's were 35 spline.:redneck:

Dude give it up....Debating with you is like arguing with a 10 year old.:rolleyes:

Binder said:
Dude give it up....Debating with you is like arguing with a 10 year old.:rolleyes:

I would only be able to call it a debate if you were able to state factual information. Trying to insult me with your erogance only backs the facts that I state. If you don't know what your talking about maybe you should keep your mouth shut.:rolleyes:

Sweet find on the truck...a few fixes and you got a nice rig there.

Now, to continue the hijack of the thread...
Never seen or heard of a f250PSD with a dana 80 from the factory (doesn't mean it don't exist though). Every ford PSD I've ever seen had either a 10.25 or 10.5 sterling. I can't tell them apart when driving by or driving behind a truck though. Apparently the 1 tons had the 10.5 and the 3/4 tons had the 10.25.
Wait a minute...I'm stuck on the OBS PSDs...superduties are a whole nother world that is foreign to me...:mad:

Name calling is not a debate :rolleyes:

All I gotta say for those who are on that thin line of upping to a new tow rig---just do it you won't be unhappy with whatever you decide to go with (except for the gm 6.2/6.5)

I noticed that the axle tubes of the Dana 80 in my truck taper down a bit near the wheels. Maybe that is what Jeff meant by calling it a hybrid axle. At any rate, that thing is beefy as all hell. Got the overloads and sway back there, too. :cool:

Got the cruise working, but the heater is still stuck ducting air to both the defrost and floor vents. Can't find anything else wrong with the maze of vacuum hoses under the hood, so it must be something in the heater unit itself.

Lucky Jeff said:
So I'm guessing you haven't heard about the last motor Piers had a hand on before he sold the business. 5.9 cummins with a redline of 6500. It's nestled snuggly into a pro stock Dakota truck. You ever seen the white 2wd run here in the NW? This is his new toy :cheer: . He lives up in the north end.

Yeah that is Fletcher. lives in Stanwood. That little truck goes (I think low 10's to high 9's). I had heard through the grapevine that he was building a new race truck but had not gotten any specs.

Boomer said:
, but the heater is still stuck ducting air to both the defrost and floor vents. Can't find anything else wrong with the maze of vacuum hoses under the hood, so it must be something in the heater unit itself.

On my 1990 F250, I found that I had an unplugged vacume line under the hood. Plugged it back in, and the vent controller worked again. Double check for a loose hose.

Jason C said:
Yeah that is Fletcher. lives in Stanwood. That little truck goes (I think low 10's to high 9's). I had heard through the grapevine that he was building a new race truck but had not gotten any specs.
Cool so you do know him. The truck is pretty sweet. Fletcher is shooting for the 7's. Before he built the bottom end on the white truck. He ran a 10.13 :clappy: .

Boomer said:
I noticed that the axle tubes of the Dana 80 in my truck taper down a bit near the wheels. Maybe that is what Jeff meant by calling it a hybrid axle. .
No, I think they all do that. Or at least all that I have seen and definately some of the "true 80's.

FW, nice job on the post edit.:; If you would lighten up a little bit people would be more likely to believe what you write.:redneck:

Lucky Jeff said:
Cool so you do know him. The truck is pretty sweet. Fletcher is shooting for the 7's. Before he built the bottom end on the white truck. He ran a 10.13 :clappy: .

I know of him but have not met him personally..... I see the truck running around a fair bit....

Jason C said:
I know of him but have not met him personally..... I see the truck running around a fair bit....

I think you should start a fan club for the guy :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Binder said:
FW, nice job on the post edit.:; If you would lighten up a little bit people would be more likely to believe what you write.:redneck:

Your the one who banned me from Snort for posting an opinion in the campfire section, You don't like what I post on here then don't read it, (thats why they have the ignore users list) as for the edit, I figured I would change what I posted as to not offend anyone. I could care less whether or not you believe what I write (because I know its true and most others can research it and find that out) as for lightening up, your the one who needs to do that, Your obviously intimidated by my post and feel you must respond with your intriguing wit of unfactual information.:smartass:

Fullywrecked said:
Your the one who banned me from Snort for posting an opinion in the campfire section, You don't like what I post on here then don't read it, (thats why they have the ignore users list) as for the edit, I figured I would change what I posted as to not offend anyone. I could care less whether or not you believe what I write (because I know its true and most others can research it and find that out) as for lightening up, your the one who needs to do that, Your obviously intimidated by my post and feel you must respond with your intriguing wit of unfactual information.:smartass:

Ok lets just quit throwing poo poo poo.... :;

Dropped the fuel tank and put a new fuel level sending unit in it, fuel gauge works again.

Now for the KDP. Dynamic diesel here in Snohomish quoted $325 to take of it. I'll check around a little more, but if that's the going rate, guess I'll just order up a kit and do it myself. Also thinking about some mild mods like a #11 torque plate and the 3KGSK.

Last edited: