• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

One last ride

Bunk1

That nice azzhole
Tomorrow and Thursday i will be at reiter by 6pm. Plan is to run tod and issy one day and sol/bys the other. PM me if ya wanna join.

Have a seat open Bunk? I would love to see these trails before they are all just old stories:mad:

Possibly. I dont wanna run alone so it really depends on another rig coming along. To do Issy you need a very well built rig, IE fully locked, geared and at least 38's.

Damn I can't make it till saturday and thats toooooooooooooo late. Maybe I'll just go up and take a dump on the barriers that get put up.
Run the piss out those trails joe. You'll be the last one to do it.:booo:

I'd love to passenger up in another rig tomorrow if possible since it appears bunk's spare seat is already taken... if anyone is heading out... I'd love to kick in a little something for snacks/fuel to be a passenger.:redneck:

Trash has been taken out so were BACK ON TOPIC. Thank you :awesomework:
:awesomework:

I'd love to passenger up in another rig tomorrow if possible since it appears bunk's spare seat is already taken... if anyone is heading out... I'd love to kick in a little something for snacks/fuel to be a passenger.:redneck:
I plan on making it up there Anna..But there's a slite chance that Iam not going to.. I told Joe I would call/text by 2 to let him know...:awesomework:

I would really like to see these trails!!!!

Joe, do you have a camcorder?

Some of these trails i have never even seen and now will never get too, if i wasnt so dang broke i would call in sick to work

Looks like its bys/sol tomorrow. I have a camcorder. I dont want to record bys/sol though, Issy is a way better video.

This fricken bites.

me and dain bramage will be there tomorrow but not till probably 7 or so. we wont be able to run the stuff you want to though

Looks like its bys/sol tomorrow. I have a camcorder. I dont want to record bys/sol though, Issy is a way better video.

This fricken bites.

Doesnt it make you just wanna reach out and Bear hug a tree hugging hippie hiker?:haha::mad: