IM001755.jpg

IM001756.jpg

Then wouldn't you know it the damn shocks jumped in too

IM001758.jpg

IM001759.jpg

IM001761.jpg

Hmm whats next :cheer:

About time you worked on your own rig. :flipoff:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Andy, cause I know mine works well. :;

Eric said:
What are you planing on doing?

It has never really been comfortable, so I am fixing that problem with a set of these

high-back.jpg

Even though my leafs and quarters have been very good to me for years I wanted a better ride, so I am putting 14" coilovers upfront and 16" airs in the back. I am not sure how good the combo will work, but I will find out :;

I am also going to drop it down a good 2 to 3". Between fitting the seats in and lowering it I figure I am going to end up losing some more sheetmetal and endup redoing most of the tube. :cheer:

AMJ said:
It has never really been comfortable, so I am fixing that problem with a set of these

high-back.jpg

Even though my leafs and quarters have been very good to me for years I wanted a better ride, so I am putting 14" coilovers upfront and 16" airs in the back. I am not sure how good the combo will work, but I will find out :;

I am also going to drop it down a good 2 to 3". Between fitting the seats in and lowering it I figure I am going to end up losing some more sheetmetal and endup redoing most of the tube. :cheer:

That will be nice when you are done :cool:

AMJ said:

Right on!

I am running 16" at both ends why are you going shorter in the front?

Trailtoy1993 said:
Right on!

I am running 16" at both ends why are you going shorter in the front?

I have the shorty toy tranny and with 16's upfront the driveline wouldn't have enough working motion. :;

Since I was frustrated with my commuter car I decided to take a little aggression out on the Toyota today and cut some more stuff off :cheer:

Bye bye quarters

013.jpg

You can go to mister seats

016.jpg

Along with a few pieces of tube (Probably going to lose some more)

014.jpg

Hmm who needs a floor board

017.jpg

Mr Belly pan can go too

001.jpg

007.jpg

The aftermath

020.jpg

Anyone want to come for a little grinder party on Saturday :haha: