• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV Leadership

Just being another sheeple putting your (insert your name here) ass in a chair behind your keyboard or attending a public meeting is not getting involved.

For me thats not getting involved........

Thats what you call being informed which is still better than doing nothing.

Get involved and get informed...:cool:

If you get involved you should in theory be informed :redneck:

There are those who wish to just stay informed which is fine. At least with staying informed you can at any time jump in for the cause and get involved.

If you get involved you should in theory be informed :redneck:

There are those who wish to just stay informed which is fine. At least with staying informed you can at any time jump in for the cause and get involved.

i wish to stay informed because at this time, i am unable to get involved:awesomework:

For me, last nights meeting was a "showing". I went and showed support.......for what exactly? I don't know.:eeek:

Progress is progress......I guess.

After the presentation was through and we gathered in the Commons for question time......I found myself with only comments, not questions. So we left and played RC's at my house.:redneck: We did get some cool color maps of how Reiter MIGHT look like in a non-specified amount of time.:looser:

Sounds like Reiter will be awesome (depending on budget) and all users will be satisfied (depending on budget). What a (depending on budget) great time(depending on budget) to be (depending on budget) alive.

(depending on budget)

For me, last nights meeting was a "showing". I went and showed support.......for what exactly? I don't know.:eeek:

Progress is progress......I guess.

After the presentation was through and we gathered in the Commons for question time......I found myself with only comments, not questions. So we left and played RC's at my house.:redneck: We did get some cool color maps of how Reiter MIGHT look like in a non-specified amount of time.:looser:

Sounds like Reiter will be awesome (depending on budget) and all users will be satisfied (depending on budget). What a (depending on budget) great time(depending on budget) to be (depending on budget) alive.

(depending on budget)

Whats different from anything we see or deal with on a daily basis.

For me I didn't get anything from the meeting I didn't already know or have a sense about.

Once the plan is finalized we can then focus on the $$ side of it.

The meeting was boring. Some DNR people talked and then we got to look at a bunch of maps and read mostly already posted material. It seems like they were just covering the bases and letting the public know more about their plan. There were some good conversations afterwards but nothing special.