• Street Plate

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Boobies & Pizza

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
plates

even when the f-toy is done it will have plates, with all the places trying to crack down and write tickets for everything they can its only a matter of time before they really start cracking down on having to have plates on the logging roads..... (it is already said you are susposed to have plates on the logging roads, it just hasn't been enforced)

plates

even when the f-toy is done it will have plates, with all the places trying to crack down and write tickets for everything they can its only a matter of time before they really start cracking down on having to have plates on the logging roads..... (it is already said you are susposed to have plates on the logging roads, it just hasn't been enforced)

WSP and DOL has just pulled Street Plates from over 800 Dirtbikes that were plated because they don't "Think" they should be plated for street. I will not be surprised when the Buggys and hybrid's get plates pulled soon.

I will make every attempt to keep plates on all my rigs. Vin's are good.....

For these Bikes I mentioned, they have the required equipment but WSP refuses to even inspect them to let them keep their plates. WSP has the ability to make this decision on their own. They will inspect homemade choppers but they are taking a stand on dualsports and denying them.

WSP and DOL has just pulled Street Plates from over 800 Dirtbikes that were plated because they don't "Think" they should be plated for street. I will not be surprised when the Buggys and hybrid's get plates pulled soon.

You come on a wheeling site and start **** with most of the members... You have your own personal agenda when it comes to our trail systems... Then you want us to feel bad because your dirt bike friends are getting the shaft??? Oh wait, you want us to rally the troops for ya???

I don't personally have an issue with the bike guys... You on the other hand are an asshat... I don't go on bike forums and start ****... But, you feel the need to stir **** all the time on a wheeling site...

**** you and the bike you rode in on...

BTW, plates...:looser:

You come on a wheeling site and start **** with most of the members... You have your own personal agenda when it comes to our trail systems... Then you want us to feel bad because your dirt bike friends are getting the shaft??? Oh wait, you want us to rally the troops for ya???

I don't personally have an issue with the bike guys... You on the other hand are an asshat... I don't go on bike forums and start ****... But, you feel the need to stir **** all the time on a wheeling site...

**** you and the bike you rode in on...

BTW, plates...:looser:

I know where he is heading with this and that just confirms that the DNRs plan for per person use fees is a good idea. Tha problem is that 80% or higher of the 4x4 are street legal
this thread should be more

are you street legal or not

what a bunch of spineless turds.

I refuse to tab my wheeler in this state until OUR nova money is returned.

Its called a "boycott".

They stole from me and Im not paying till it changes.

I cant believe out of almost 25 poll posts nobody has a spine or will stick up for themselves.

Laws or not, they aint walkin on me. Practice what ya preach.

I have explained my position to two LEOs so far that asked and they just left me alone after I told them my reasons.

With a bike its a little more cut/dry. How are they going to know what the plate is sitting on back in olympia?

what a bunch of spineless turds.

I refuse to tab my wheeler in this state until OUR nova money is returned.

Its called a "boycott".

They stole from me and Im not paying till it changes.

I cant believe out of almost 25 poll posts nobody has a spine or will stick up for themselves.

Laws or not, they aint walkin on me. Practice what ya preach.

I have explained my position to two LEOs so far that asked and they just left me alone after I told them my reasons.

Thats just silly..

I don't believe my money from tabs on my dodge are being used aproprietly nor is my taxes--so should I not pay those? Do you tab your street rig and do you pay your taxes? Do you abide by other laws? I am sure you do.

So calling folks spineless for still continueing to abide by the laws is just silly.

For the record I still play by the rules--don't agree with them but I do.

Latest posts