Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Street Plate

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Boobies & Pizza

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
Someone came by my store and was suggesting that EVERYONE not buy ORV tabs in Jan (for the whole month) as it will cut the gov't mis-spending what they don't have.

Someone came by my store and was suggesting that EVERYONE not buy ORV tabs in Jan (for the whole month) as it will cut the gov't mis-spending what they don't have.

All that will do is kill revenue that "should" go to the nova fund thats still in place. It will however generate a huge amount of money as the ticket books start getting empty and that money goes to the general fund.

All that will do is kill revenue that "should" go to the nova fund thats still in place. It will however generate a huge amount of money as the ticket books start getting empty and that money goes to the general fund.

I would ask the judge to dissmiss charges if I agree to pay "court costs".

I have done this twice, once in eatonville and once in orting. Both times the court costs were the same amount as the original ticket.

Then the check was made out to Orting or Eatonville Municiple Court, not the state.

Small towns have been doing this for years to keep revenue in town not give it to the state.

I think a good judge would give it some thought and maybe agree to it.

Our judge kicks ass Tom Faubion. He is a smart and pretty fair guy.

It all depends on where the ticket comes from and the court.

I agree, anywhere is better than the "easy steal nova" account.

I would ask the judge to dissmiss charges if I agree to pay "court costs".

I have done this twice, once in eatonville and once in orting. Both times the court costs were the same amount as the original ticket.

Then the check was made out to Orting or Eatonville Municiple Court, not the state.

Small towns have been doing this for years to keep revenue in town not give it to the state.

I think a good judge would give it some thought and maybe agree to it.

Our judge kicks ass Tom Faubion. He is a smart and pretty fair guy.

It all depends on where the ticket comes from and the court.

I agree, anywhere is better than the "easy steal nova" account.

So once again you paid to a general fund that does nothing for us (4x4s) instead of a fund that works for us and our sport. Yes the legeslature (house) stole our fund (along with many others) but the claim is it was a emergency move thus it shouldnt happen again:rolleyes: The NOVA fund is still currently the best funding machine for our sport that we have in place.

Latest posts