• Street Plate

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Boobies & Pizza

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
Chop Shop, easy solution:

Buy Oregon ORV tabs. its $11 and lasts for two years. You're in the south end, so its probably cheaper for you to drive down and pick them up than it is for two years of ORV tabs here =P

Stick it to the 'wa' man, and still be legit.

Buy Oregon ORV tabs. its $11 and lasts for two years. You're in the south end, so its probably cheaper for you to drive down and pick them up than it is for two years of ORV tabs here =P

You can get the OR ORV tabs through the mail but it's debateable if they cover us here in Wa.

Not hearsay. Do you know anyone with a KTM? Chances are that they or someone they know got "The Letter" from DOL revoking their plate. I have seen the letter.

I have a KTM haven't got the letter and if it does come i'll just send them a copy of the registration and highlight where it says motorcycle under class.

a dirtbike is a different class. They can't revoke the plate on a motorcycle if sold as new in this state and is unaltered. it would be like if they pulled the plate on my cbr

Ive gottem on the bike too.:;

And I can honestly say I have ALWAYS had a pleasant orv experience in OR.

We could learn allot from their ORV management.

You can get the OR ORV tabs through the mail but it's debateable if they cover us here in Wa.

Yah, you are correct. I think i recall a debate here about that a while back. Technically I think you need to be a resident of Oregon for it to be applicable. But I'm not sure how much DNR or other officers will be trying to nail residents with Oregon tabs for ORVs.

Yah, you are correct. I think i recall a debate here about that a while back. Technically I think you need to be a resident of Oregon for it to be applicable. But I'm not sure how much DNR or other officers will be trying to nail residents with Oregon tabs for ORVs.
I remember that other thread as well.

I'll I don't know and haven't read the SPECIFIC language, I SUSPECT the INTENT of the reciprocity agreement is for OREGON residents that have the OREGON ORV sticker it will be honored in WA in place of the WA ORV Tab. However, I'm sure the intend was NOT for WA residents to get and run the OR ORV sticker IN LEW of the WA ORV Tab.

While there maybe loopholes in the law that people could worm in there way around, I'm a believer and looking into the logical INTENT of the law and follow it rather than the *exact* wording of the law. Off tangent, if more the the country and lawyers would do the same thing, this county *might* just a be a little better off.

Thank you Mark and very well put.:awesomework:

Japerry.....mis-information!!! That's a No-No....:whip:

While there maybe loopholes in the law that people could worm in there way around, I'm a believer and looking into the logical INTENT of the law and follow it rather than the *exact* wording of the law. Off tangent, if more the the country and lawyers would do the same thing, this county *might* just a be a little better off.

The world might be a better place but that's never going to happen. You're just imposing a bouble standard upon yourself.:;....Like Chop Shop said they broke the law to steal our money and I see no problem with finding a loophole to keep them from stealing more.:cheer:

You come on a wheeling site and start **** with most of the members... You have your own personal agenda when it comes to our trail systems... Then you want us to feel bad because your dirt bike friends are getting the shaft??? Oh wait, you want us to rally the troops for ya???

I don't personally have an issue with the bike guys... You on the other hand are an asshat... I don't go on bike forums and start ****... But, you feel the need to stir **** all the time on a wheeling site...

**** you and the bike you rode in on...

BTW, plates...:looser:

Coming from someone that's main purpose on this board is to stir ****... Classic...:haha:

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd and flushes like a turd... It must be a turd...

You are that turd in the punch bowl...

I told you I run plates...:awesomework:

Dirtygoat- Your cocky, but im cocky'er. OUR trails? really...take a huge ****in step back and think about that. Granted you guys maintain them...why don't you spend your time recruiting every single person in the NW to this board so they can be "OUR" trails. What's wrong with bike forums again? He started a thread and you called him out in a dumbass manner. Now im calling you out for that. Like I said, take a step back so you don't smell like a turd to thousands of viewers who only read, not post. Take YOUR turd-ass out of this punch bowl thread and reevaluate.

Last edited:
Dirtygoat- Your cocky, but im cocky'er. OUR trails? really...take a huge ****in step back and think about that. Granted you guys maintain them...why don't you spend your time recruiting every single person in the NW to this board so the can be "OUR" trails. What's wrong with bike forums again? He started a thread and you called him out in a dumbass manner. Now im calling you out for that. Like I said, take a step back so you don't smell like a turd to thousands of viewers who only read, not post. Take YOUR turd-ass out of this punch bowl thread and reevaluate.

"Our" as in public...

Thank you, drive threw...:rolleyes:

Oh....WOW, I thought for a minute they were WOW trails since you seem to think anyone who doesn't fit your mold of what a wheeler is just gets labeled a turd. :fawkdancesmiley:

Show some respect dude.

Get something with 4 wheels and 2+ seats and STFU :fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts