• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV tag requirements?

There is a whole thread about it somewhere on here. It had a pretty good step by step. Should come up in the search.

Maybe crash should sticky it. Seems like something that would be nice to have easy to find.

Yes, but it doesn't get you out of the D pass. The plate trumps the sticker
Ya, I dual registered mine last year and then pretty much found out it wasn't worth it. This year I'm not going to bother and just get a D-pass if I want. Keep your normal registration, even if its not street legal anymore. If its old enough get a collector plate for it and not have to worry about yearly reg.

However, don't try to go in and get a ORV tab AND a collector plate :redneck: seems they think they two things are mutually exclusive, even though technically a dedicated wheeler meets the criteria for the collector plate, the office I deal with seemed to thing bashing your rig through the woods is the exact opposite of your typical "collector" car :D

You will need an oregon orv tag no matter what. Its only 10.50 though.:cheer:
I thought there was reciprocity between oregon and wa?

Ya, I dual registered mine last year and then pretty much found out it wasn't worth it. This year I'm not going to bother and just get a D-pass if I want. Keep your normal registration, even if its not street legal anymore. If its old enough get a collector plate for it and not have to worry about yearly reg.

However, don't try to go in and get a ORV tab AND a collector plate :redneck: seems they think they two things are mutually exclusive, even though technically a dedicated wheeler meets the criteria for the collector plate, the office I deal with seemed to thing bashing your rig through the woods is the exact opposite of your typical "collector" car :D
I went down to get collector plates today, thought it was 25 years, but apparently it's 30 years, so I guess I'll have to wait till 2016 to get my collector plates.:redneck:

Just tell them it's a rat rod and you take it to car shows in the woods...:redneck:

I went down to get collector plates today, thought it was 25 years, but apparently it's 30 years, so I guess I'll have to wait till 2016 to get my collector plates.:redneck:

I went with collector plates on mine 3 years ago as soon as it was old enough... 25 is the cut off for emissions...

If you want to dual, why couldn't you just mount your plate over the sticker and pull the plate and throw it in the glove box when running the orv sticker???