• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Osama Bin Laden DEAD by US Bomb!!!!!!!

Just got a text about it. Watching CNN waiting on the prez to announce it. Hopefully the terrorists don't start messing with us again. We'll see. Pretty amazing!

Just wondering which DUMASS will try to fill his shoes next :dunno: . Y'all know that country is full of them and don't mind dieing trying to prove it! :****: I hope this sends a message to all of them that there is no place or length of time that you can hind that we want find you!

Glad to hear it, but if he has been dead a week, WTF do they wait til 11:35 pm est to announce it.

He's probably been dead for a while, but Obama was waiting for the right opportunity to boost his approval ratings.

he was shot this afternoon!!where did you get a week ago from?? here's to you bin laden :flipgotcha:

ramills21 said:
he was shot this afternoon!!where did you get a week ago from?? here's to you bin laden :flipgotcha:

The news is reporting that he was killed a week ago, and they have been waiting on DNA results.

bin Laden was killed in a military operation in Pakistan that U.S. President Barack Obama ordered today, Obama said.

Obama said he was told last August that the United States had developed a possible lead on bin Laden - intelligence on bin Laden hiding in a compound in Pakistan. Obama said he determined last week that the United States had actionable intelligence.

"Today at my direction, the United States directed a targeted operation against that compound," Obama said.

Bin Laden was killed after a firefight, and forces took custody of his body, the president said. No Americans were harmed, Obama said.

Straight from CNN :****:

sledneck said:
Fox news is reporting that its been a week. Go figure, that coming from fox news.

Yes, I was watching Fox news. They said it had been a week, and for the past week, US officials had been doing a DNA test to validate that it was indeed Bin Laden. Now, 6 hrs later, MSN says he was killed yesterday and his body was buried at sea.

I still think this has a lot to do with Obama's ratings.

I might be wrong, but I just heard that his body was thrown in the ocean where nobody could find it in order to worship his death. NO memorials, no gravesite. I love it, disrespect that POS. :****:

Travis said:
Yes, I was watching Fox news. They said it had been a week, and for the past week, US officials had been doing a DNA test to validate that it was indeed Bin Laden. Now, 6 hrs later, MSN says he was killed yesterday and his body was buried at sea.

I was watching ABC news and this was what they said as well.

Woo hoo finally the cock roach is killed. loller.gif

Big thanks to the men and women of the armed forces in taking care of osama bin laden. Now just need to eliminate al-qaida.

Proud to be an American. :)

Travis said:
Im sure. Not to mention the horrible mess all you guys are going through down south, gas prices being at a all time high etc etc. This will put him back in good light for awhile.

Had them all up and on last night, the leaks were all off leading up to the president speach.
Initially it was released that it was a Predator Drone Strike in the NW province of Pakistan, killing 25 people including one of Bin Ladens sons approximately a week ago. CBS even reported that the DNA for testing came from his dead sisters brain in Boston from two years ago.
By 10 minutes before the presidential address Pakistan had confirmed the death, and the story was "no drone attack", and that he "had been living in a mansion in Islamabad".

All those networks were chasing their asses. Until Obama said it happened yesterday no one knew that.
And **** CBS, those assholes said, it took Obama 2 years what Bush couldnt do in 8. :mad:

What pissed me off about the address was everything was "My", and "I". About the only thing I like was he said "one nation under god", granted we dont know what god he is speaking of but at least he said it.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA