• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ouch! Check you bearings!!

mjp1080

I made a bad discovery today, believe it or not the wheel was still turning. There was so much damage it actually ground the bearings themselve down to nothing, I did not find a single one just the reamains of the carrier and race. The third pic is how much mud was inside the hub.:mad:

Last edited:
You have had a problem with that wheel for some time to get that much **** in there......I would be checking your worm and bull gears in the diff as well.....Marshal....Marshal.....Marshal:haha:

what the hell did you take a **** in your hub or what:fawkdancesmiley: Maybe one of your friends left you a present...

damn. So is the rig struck in the driveway now :redneck:

I have been meaning to stop by since I have seen the rig out lately :awesomework:

See, this is the good thing about samurais, you just check your bearings everytime you break a birf, and they never get that bad. :haha::eeek:

HMMMMM some mistakes and bouts of stupidity should not be brought up in a public forum with a bravado attitude of "Lookie What I Did"

was your truck in the top 50 for top truck a couple years ago? just noticed your avitar, thats thing looks pretty awsome! where can i see more pics and info on your rig?:awesomework:

It looks like the other side is ok, but the parts to fix this werent cheap.:mad:
Does anyone have a lathe that could turn the spindle? I need to take about 1/8th of an inch off the end, the threads are gauled. Wonder why?:rolleyes:

I need to take about 1/8th of an inch off the end, the threads are gauled.

I could probably clean up the threads, If not i can turn some off the end. I would need a spindle nut as well. pm me if interested