• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

thanks to all that came out and made it an awsome weekend :awesomework:

nice pics Ted:;

Your very welcome and thanks for making my first visit to the Outlet Mall so memorable.

Next time I will hopefully do a better job getting photos of all the guys in the group. A few got short changed this time because I had no idea what I was getting into and the leaders of the group were far ahead of me most of the time and I never saw them on some obstacles at all. :mad:

Some pics of mauler on the last climb out Vagtastic Voyage. Good save on the first attempt.

outletmall033.jpg

outletmall034.jpg

outletmall035.jpg

outletmall036.jpg

outletmall037.jpg

outletmall038.jpg

Cool sequence!! Thanks for posting them:beer:

If you have pics of James...I'd like to see those....he pretty much put on a rear steer navigation clinic and did that climb with little effort....was really cool to see:cool:

I was on the opposite side, a little too close and didn't click long enough when James (jimboy) went up.

outletmall022.jpg

outletmall023.jpg

outletmall024.jpg

outletmall025.jpg

outletmall026.jpg

those are some sick pics, the one of mauler saving it was crazy I was super wedge in the entrance of the bonus two line and all I saw was his front end jump up in the air and the roar of his 5.0:cool:

Cool sequence!! Thanks for posting them:beer:

If you have pics of James...I'd like to see those....he pretty much put on a rear steer navigation clinic and did that climb with little effort....was really cool to see:cool:

Since we're on the topic of 'James' and I don't believe I've ever commented on his talent...

The **** I've seen James do the few times I've observed his wheeling finesse are flat out IMPRESSIVE to say the least and he just seems to do everything with such ease. Some smooth style for sure. That rig of his is tits as well.

This is not to say I'm any less impressed with what I've witnessed of others such as Mauler, Money, Mark m, Chevota

Last edited: