• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

What you don't see in the video is there's about a 20' drop away from the camera into a hole that would be extremely difficult to extract a rig from.:eeek:

Jonathan.....:haha: You were so scared.......:haha::haha:

Awesome feeling making it though, eh?

The ballz Jeff has to make that first........:rolleyes::redneck:

I was so pissed when I got denied going through that crack when I ran into you guy's..... I drove it twice the day before, whatev, I think I can thank excessivly low front tires.:rolleyes: whatev, that's what makes the OM the OM.

Oh good.....you're not bitter.

Has anyone run the OM with a Dana 44 yet??

The more I mod **** on my jeep, the closer it's getting OM ready..

I NEED MORE MONEY!!!!!:mad:

ummm....yeah....Like a year ago:rolleyes: although there was winching and bypassing involved.

Right now is THE time to run OM for all those asspiring to run it for the first time....traction is off the hook.

joop.....I'd be surprised if your rig made it past the "Fin" without taking you for a ride......but what the ****......GIVER HELL:awesomework:

Not that I know of. And I don't think you'd want to try it "under your own power". Like the Yota guys (and some D60 guys:redneck:) that did it......you'd want to winch......ALOT. To save parts.:;

You should try it......be the first.:awesomework:

Sweet vids....:cool:
There's no way my Sami'd make that---the crack would suck me in like a 2bit whore!:redneck:

ummm....yeah....Like a year ago:rolleyes: although there was winching and bypassing involved.

Right now is THE time to run OM for all those asspiring to run it for the first time....traction is off the hook.

joop.....I'd be surprised if your rig made it past the "Fin" without taking you for a ride......but what the ****......GIVER HELL:awesomework:

Not that I know of. And I don't think you'd want to try it "under your own power". Like the Yota guys (and some D60 guys:redneck:) that did it......you'd want to winch......ALOT. To save parts.:;

You should try it......be the first.:awesomework:

I got my rear axle covered for when I link the rear. (very soon) So then my weak link is my built 44. I'm running 39.5"s right now.

Give it hell...Just bring extra parts and tools....and friends with parts and tools.

I still have some stuff I need to do before it OM ready IMO. I have a feeling I know what to expect. I've seen enough pics.