• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

Oh really????? You mean like yesterday when I try to contribute to a thread about contributions needed for building trails? When I do I get some smart ass comment like "why are you even here" or "I should just make you go away and solve my problems". Or when I open a new thread to ask a question as not to side track another thread but you immediately lock the thread???? Is that you idea of trying to get others involved?
News flash! That aint gona do it!

Rant (cry baby) time:

Ya, I think there is a little elitism in the RTW crowd, for doing what they do. It's great they go up there and do 3-4 hrs of work on a saturday on a trail thats not legal. One personal example. I ran upon some people working on a trail, I offered to help, I was then asked if I had a winch, I said no, then was told that i wasn't any help. :booo: My unlogged hours of cleaning the trails and areas with my fellow wheelers (friends) are viewed as not legit. As it didn't happen during a Clean-Up. I'm not looking for recognition, But I think if people looked, they'd find there are a LOT of people that go unnoticed for their part in picking up trash along the trail. But it doesn't count. :awesomework:

Gone are the days of good ol fashioned wilderness enjoyment by ALL. :booo::booo::booo:

Gone are the days of passins ANYONE on the trail and getting a smile and a wave, maybe even a chat and a drink.:booo:

Rant (cry baby) time:

Ya, I think there is a little elitism in the RTW crowd, for doing what they do. It's great they go up there and do 3-4 hrs of work on a saturday on a trail thats not legal. One personal example. I ran upon some people working on a trail, I offered to help, I was then asked if I had a winch, I said no, then was told that i wasn't any help. :booo: My unlogged hours of cleaning the trails and areas with my fellow wheelers (friends) are viewed as not legit. As it didn't happen during a Clean-Up. I'm not looking for recognition, But I think if people looked, they'd find there are a LOT of people that go unnoticed for their part in picking up trash along the trail. But it doesn't count. :awesomework:

Gone are the days of good ol fashioned wilderness enjoyment by ALL. :booo::booo::booo:

Gone are the days of passins ANYONE on the trail and getting a smile and a wave, maybe even a chat and a drink.:booo:

What you refer to was not an RTW work party--so why do you thow them under the bus? I have been on every one except one--and I have never seen you out there let alone come up to a work party.

This is the internet :haha:

So what does that have to do with well built rigs---thats a personal issue..

As for the threads---First one had to do with contributing items for trail building when the time comes--plain and simple (granted the OP was kinda confusing in the origional post and that has been fixed).

The second thread---as I stated there is a whole forum setup for that--and I stated that in the thread when I locked it. And to add that just had "more" drama writen into it--where on the other forum thats not going to happen.. So you did not take my advise--I have no control over that..

But you have a personal issue with both RTW and me--so I can't see you ever coming to help anyways.

Wow, there were a lot of assumptions in that statement....

I hate that this whole thread and others are based on word play, "Well, I didnt say it THAT way!" *back-pedal back-pedal back-pedal*l "I said it THIS way!"

Wow, there were a lot of assumptions in that statement....

I hate that this whole thread and others are based on word play, "Well, I didnt say it THAT way!" *back-pedal back-pedal back-pedal*l "I said it THIS way!"

Assumptions. How do you figure?

Here is the first thread--where I stated the same thing

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42101

Second thread
http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42068

How do you figure "assumptions" and back pedling?

But you have a personal issue with both RTW and me--so I can't see you ever coming to help anyways.

You're much mistaken here.....I have a issue with RTW and it's not personal it's business. I don't have a personal issue with you, you make things personal. That's why you are the wrong person handling business issues. You and a few others fall under this category.

You're much mistaken here.....I have a issue with RTW and it's not personal it's business. I don't have a personal issue with you, you make things personal. That's why you are the wrong person handling business issues. You and a few others fall under this category.

No--it goes beyond this. I have had a few people call me and ask what issues you have with me--beyond RTW. Its a shame too but oh well...

So your saying I have no bussiness doing what i do--well I beg to differ but thats your opinion...

No I'm saying you suck at it. Sucking at it is not a crime but the fact that you refuse to learn along the way and your actions effect others including me.....There's the problem.

Learn what. I do a fine job and always get **** done--plain and simple. There are 2 sides to it--the net and in the field. Sure my "wording " may not always be the best on the net.

You can't please everybody, you never will and with different levels of folks in this sport--you are fightining an even harder fight to please folks.

Bottom line we need to work togther or we are doomed. Doesn't matter if its on the net, or out in the field.

People want to use the lands but everybody has there own agenda--where the land owners have one agenda and until folks relize this---we are going to loose...

You miss understand... sort of.

Are you to say that the "normal" trails are not full of retards? Drunken teenagers, kids in daddy's Grand Cherokee, they guy with no regard to their rig or the trail.

Where did he say that 'Zukkev is retard BECAUSE he can't wheel on the OM'. No, I read it as "only a small group of wheelers can or will run the OM, so the ratio of retards to decent folks is MUCH smaller than the general trails". Or it can also simularly be translated "a place where you know only a few can/will go, so you can have a little piece compared to the rat race that can be Reiter".

Your taking this way to literally Kev. I hope your just being sarcastic. :kiss:

Mark seems to have understood what I meant. :awesomework:

:haha: Ok I had my laugh for the day!! That's hillarious.

Sad thing about all this arguing about how it should or shouldn't get done, is that so many forget they all started out small and worked their way up. Problem is that working their way up doesn't always mean better. Take alot of those who worked their way up and they will tell you they miss the days of simple wheeling. I see so many attitudes change as they progress too. It's sad to see so many who feel their style of wheeling is better then the other, or their rigs capabilities are better then another or.... etc..

Everyone wants trails, Everyone wants a place to go and not everyone is the same. Why can't you stop measuring your dicks by some object long enough to agree that all of you have to work together to accomplish that??

RTW folks are no better then anyone else and alot of you are bitching about their knowledge or lack thereof. Some of the DNR info is given at these meetings and this is where some of that info comes from. If you don't want to be part of those meetings, get out to Reiter on the weekends when David or others are there and ask. Jump in. Get involved and you will learn the same info others are hearing. I myself get updates from DNR (which others post in that area) and that's how I hear some of their latest cause I don't go to to the RTW meetings either. David himself said that most of the info wont get released til Fall. So what info is out there, is from having talks with him. Try it sometime :awesomework:

This trail looks sick!!! Thanks for sharing all the pics and vids! It will be a long time before I ever attempt it, hopefully it will still be around.

Maybe i could occupy someone's passenger seat sometime, Ricky Bobby?

I would love to run the OM, haven't done it yet. I want to get some more seat time in on the "new" rig and keep beating on it to work out the kinks before I really put it through the ringer. I'm pretty close to having all the kinks out, maybe one more run then I'll give it hell. Let's try to pick a date and I'll leave a seat open for you Dusty. I'll see if Cascade Crawler can get us twisted up in there. Then again he may be too hardcore for us now... :fawkdancesmiley:

P.S. Sorry for interupting your arguing...

WOW!!!!

The OM is awesome. Crash is awesome. Reiter is awesome. Toyota's are awesome. Jeeps are awesome, and Buggies are awesome. Boonie is awesome, Binder is awesome, DNR is awesome, the environment and its alist's are awesome. Clark is awesome too!!! Cannot we all just be happy? I enjoy all wheeling from logging roads to the OM. from a stock 4runner, to a 4wheel steer buggy.

People saying 90% of the buggy guys think this way, or that way. Is the same BS we are trying to avoid. I still don't understand the subcultures of wheeling.

I love all wheelers and wheeling equally. Lets keep everything open, let's work together.

I think whoever the leaders are of these various organizations are should all get together, figure out how to get along, then preach to your followers. Open up a channel of communication. PLEASE!!

Just think if the leaders of PNW4WDA, RTW, WOW, Blast, whore, what have you. All collaberated the things we could accomplish would be great. If i see a guy stuck on the trail i don't ask myself what they drive, or what group they are in i just help.

**** i'd help a retarded half mexican half korean, illegal immagrant, driving a stock Geo tracker if they needed it.

Our future looks DIM as things are right now.:booo::booo:

WOW!!!!

The OM is awesome. Crash is awesome. Reiter is awesome. Toyota's are awesome. Jeeps are awesome, and Buggies are awesome. Boonie is awesome, Binder is awesome, DNR is awesome, the environment and its alist's are awesome. Clark is awesome too!!! Cannot we all just be happy? I enjoy all wheeling from logging roads to the OM. from a stock 4runner, to a 4wheel steer buggy.

People saying 90% of the buggy guys think this way, or that way. Is the same BS we are trying to avoid. I still don't understand the subcultures of wheeling.

I love all wheelers and wheeling equally. Lets keep everything open, let's work together.

I think whoever the leaders are of these various organizations are should all get together, figure out how to get along, then preach to your followers. Open up a channel of communication. PLEASE!!

Just think if the leaders of PNW4WDA, RTW, WOW, Blast, whore, what have you. All collaberated the things we could accomplish would be great. If i see a guy stuck on the trail i don't ask myself what they drive, or what group they are in i just help.

**** i'd help a retarded half mexican half korean, illegal immagrant, driving a stock Geo tracker if they needed it.

Our future looks DIM as things are right now.:booo::booo:

Well said :cool:

......I'm going wheeling Saturday. Beyong that.....don't know, don't care.

I cut out the bullshit, now, are you running the Outlet Mall Saturday? :awesomework:

I woudl like to come and watch, but I may have someone coming to look at and buy my trailer, I hope!

I don't think he meant it quite like that. Meaning all the retards are on the other trails, not that everyone on those trails are retards.....Least that's how I read it.

full-bodied rigs with all season radials, no protection, no recovery gear and open diffs tearin' the piss out of the trails and slamming into trees or other vehicles, getting stuck or broken on the stupidest ****, leaving trash behind, and blocking the proper route, etc...that's what I think of when I read "retards".

full-bodied rigs with all season radials, no protection, no recovery gear and open diffs tearin' the piss out of the trails and slamming into trees or other vehicles, getting stuck or broken on the stupidest ****, leaving trash behind, and blocking the proper route, etc...that's what I think of when I read "retards".

Those are the folks we need to educate.... Some of those folks know better--but some of them just don't and would benfit from being educated instead of being called retards...