• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

parenting other people's children

braves10and22

RAAAAWWWRRRR!!
this happened to me last night, and it made me kind of disgusted... i took koi to chick-fil-a, cause they have an indoor playground. there were a couple other kids in there playing too. there was this one little girl, she was probably 4 (koi will be 2 in june). her mother was nowhere around. she was sitting in a booth supposedly "watching" the little girl. well, there was a piece of the foam padding that had come loose from one of the pipes and koi was swinging it back and forth. the little girl came up and snatched it away from him, and as he's walking away she slaps him in the back. i stood up and told her not to hit him, that hitting wasn't nice, but what made me angrier is that her stupid mother saw the whole thing. shouldn't it be HER place to make sure her heathen child doesn't beat up on babies? i know if i saw my child hit someone that hadn't done anything i'd wear his butt out and take him home... maybe i'm just responsible. *sigh*

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU DID. THAT CHILD SHOULD HAVE THEIR ASS BUSTED AND THE MOTHER SLAPPED IN HER STUPID FACE FOR HER NON PARENTING. SOMEBODY HAS TO SAY SOMETHING AND I MYSELF WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO IT IF THE "PARENTS" WON'T. KUDOS TO YOU MY MAN!