• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paul and Matt

You too man. Nice, clean TJ! Place was cool, except a few of the locals we happened upon being retarded....

Good to meet you too Scott ! Better watch that mud whompin , youll be doing maintenance on that clean lil TJ real quick hitting the water holes like that !! laughing1

How long you had the TJ ? is it locked at all ?

It made me want that lil red one I scored and sold last summer... I like driver/wheeler rigs wish I still had the Turd sometimes to cruise to Sonic in, the front driveline vibes and the police would kick my ass if I took the Thirty on a Sonic run.

( one day Ill get the $$ to correct that front driveline vibe though........ then Ill just get pulled over for speeding , no tag, no insurance, no lights, ...... etc :flipoff1: )

P said:
Hell thats why I bought it so I would have something to play with :drinkers: It's got a detroit in the rear and a ARB in the front. thumb.gif
Good to meet you too Scott ! Better watch that mud whompin , youll be doing maintenance on that clean lil TJ real quick hitting the water holes like that !! laughing1

How long you had the TJ ? is it locked at all ?

It made me want that lil red one I scored and sold last summer... I like driver/wheeler rigs wish I still had the Turd sometimes to cruise to Sonic in, the front driveline vibes and the police would kick my ass if I took the Thirty on a Sonic run.

( one day Ill get the $$ to correct that front driveline vibe though........ then Ill just get pulled over for speeding , no tag, no insurance, no lights, ...... etc :flipoff1: )