• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Perry Fla. spring mudd bogg pics 35% fer boobs

Heres the photobucket link to all of em yall

http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/zukiscott/Perry%20Mudd%20Bogg%20Pics/

I don,t know why in the hell this thread is stuck and HAS NOT went on to page 2 yet :dunno:

but apparently page 1 is FULL UP cause it would not let me upload anymore from photobucket onto here and tells me as much in ****in computer robot talk :****:

HELL Ive put enough pics on here now for this thread to have done been AT LEAST on page three by now :dunno:

WERE STUCK IN FIRST GEAR AND BANGIN THE REV LIMITER ON PHOTOBUCKET YALL :wtflol:

:dunno:

Thanks for posting all those pics....didnt know I had that much fun untill I started looking at them..

-we have many pics of Jimmy passed out...in a chair, on the trailer, in the trailer
-the major breakage down there seemed to be lower links...I dont think we understand how heavy these rigs really are.
-the mini truck rocks...ac...check...4wd...check...rear locker...check...water above the headlights...easily
-I saw a trend of a few "smaller" trucks like the red s10....and then a few that were built soooooo badass...like that big ford...hell all the big fords were impressive to me
-we rode in the snatch wagon and i was actually impressed with the 6.0l diesel...very tourqey
-to recap...we ate like kings and drank like pirates for about 3 days.

WHY DONT MORE OF YALL COME DOWN FOR THIS...ITS A BLAST!!!

zukiscott said:
AW SSSHADDUP B-MAN :flipoff1:

Yes sir O swami forgive me for speaking out of line! Please do not flog me with 100 muddy chowmein noodles! :popcorn:

zukiscott said:
Heres the photobucket link to all of em yall

http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/zukiscott/Perry%20Mudd%20Bogg%20Pics/

I don,t know why in the hell this thread is stuck and HAS NOT went on to page 2 yet :dunno:

but apparently page 1 is FULL UP cause it would not let me upload anymore from photobucket onto here and tells me as much in ****in computer robot talk :****:

U are one funny dude lol !!!!!!!! Lol !!!!!!!!!!! Lol !!!!!!!!!!

I have laughed my ass off for aleast two minutes over this computer bullshit

When u coming to Hawk Pride again man!!!!!!!!!!

Let ride

HELL Ive put enough pics on here now for this thread to have done been AT LEAST on page three by now :dunno:

WERE STUCK IN FIRST GEAR AND BANGIN THE REV LIMITER ON PHOTOBUCKET YALL :wtflol:

:dunno:

TacomaJD said:
I love me some mud and whores....especially muddy whores :****: flashemifyougotem

As Brad Roberts lead singer for Crash Test Dummies said on the album "Crash Test Dude"; "If I only would have known they were whores..............I would've known to play that card!" :dblthumb:

FREAKIN DAMN A yall PAGE DANG TWO is here ;D

Heres some more of Tony,s pics yall, ......

TonysPerryPhotos113.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos096.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos064.jpg

I have just learned that Cory,s S10 was using 6061 aluminum links....DAMMIT MAN :wtflol:

TonysPerryPhotos066.jpg

Time fer some 7075 man :dblthumb:

TonysPerryPhotos062.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos061.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos060.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos057.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos058.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos055.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos054.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos053.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos044.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos045.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos048.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos049.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos040.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos041.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos033.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos031.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos030.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos024.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos021.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos023.jpg

TonysPerryPhotos015.jpg

And again heres the photobucket link to all of em http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/zukiscott/Perry%20Mudd%20Bogg%20Pics/

CAN,T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR DOWN THERE YALL

;D

OK I lied I can't keep quiet...........Julio I'm not sure if this "resembles" a certain zuk or not but the name sure does fit it's driver! :****: laughing1

TonysPerryPhotos060.jpg

Curious when's the next event out there? The boy has stressed some interest in going. Not sure if it's the pics of the women drool or not though! :dunno:

sappmann said:
great pictures whats the spec on the blown white truck?
DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE WHITE TRUCK WE SAW IT LAST YEAR AND IT DID NOT DO ANYTHING AND CAME OUT THIS YEAR AND RAN GOOD FOR ONE PASS AND THERE IT SITS.

AW hell its a gas burner but like Tony said it has showed up down there for the last 2 years in a row and been BROKE before 8:30 AM both times :wtflol:

I don,t have any more specs on it than that :****:

;D

I wish HAWK PRIDE was closer to my house man :****:
BMan said:
OK I lied I can't keep quiet...........Julio I'm not sure if this "resembles" a certain zuk or not but the name sure does fit it's driver! :****: laughing1

TonysPerryPhotos060.jpg

Curious when's the next event out there? The boy has stressed some interest in going. Not sure if it's the pics of the women drool or not though! :dunno:
BMan said:

HAH.....you funny.....that thing ACTUALLY is a damn full suzuki samurai,,, it just has a golf cart body on it :****:

wngrog said:
Awesome pictures dude.

THANKS......I just have fun taken em man :dblthumb:

HAH.....you funny.....that thing ACTUALLY is a damn full suzuki samurai,,, it just has a golf cart body on it :****:

wngrog said:
Awesome pictures dude.

THANKS......I just have fun taken em man :dblthumb:

AND @*$#@#$%&*&^^))(!~~:*@&%$~@#@$.......GOES MY COMPUTER :wtflol:

Nuts said:
Sure its been said before, but why can rock crawling/racing events be more like this? :woot:

I see EVERYTHING thru the damn camera....wich does SUCK sometimes :eek:

Nuts said:
Sure its been said before, but why can rock crawling/racing events be more like this? :woot:

The reasons are this , first mudd bogging has been around forever, and second "and the main reason" is that all of the muddbogg venues are VERY SPECTATOR FRIENDLY :dblthumb:

I mean I have never been to a mudd bogg I could not have drove a stock Chevette to, parked it ,and either watched the event from it, or got out my cooler and foldin chair

and walked bout 20 feet and and set up to watch it :dblthumb:

;D