• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

petition to self fund and OHV program in Tennessee

yota

A group called OHV4TN has started a petition about paying a fee to ride on Tennessee state managed land. If you are willing to pay a fee to ride on state managed land please sign this petition. Money talks so lets see what happens ! I'm willing to pay fee to ride on state managed land how about you ? Also Aetna Nation is asking for letters to be mailed to them for this issue that will be delivered to a meeting.

Very Important! Sign this petition please. This is getting the ball rolling and will be very important in an upcoming meeting concerning OHV use. Trust me, this is important to you if you are an OHV, or Off Highway Vehicle, person. Also any clubs, any where, are also encouraged to send an official letter saying you support this petition. Anyone that wants to send a letter giving your personal support for this program is encouraged also.

The address is:
Aetna Nation, P.O. Box 222, Guild, TN.
I will make sure it gets to the proper place. Thanks!

Note: Self fund, on the petition, means you are willing to pay a fee to access state managed areas if provided.

This is the link to the petition : http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-want-to-self-fund-an-ohv-program-in-tennessee.html

I think it would be a great idea if you could pay $80-$100 and get a "TN-OHV 2013" sticker and wheel on state land. If you got caught without the sticker, today's laws would apply to you. The fee box at Tellico, I can't tell you how many assholes I saw drive past that thing.

years ago my family would go to tellico and ride all the time and like you said 5 iv seen (to many to count) just ride past the fee area. we have a cabin at green cove and i would pay like you said $80-100 year to ride it again. and i know there are other places in tn that have great trails that iv never been to and want to go. if the state would do this id pay in a heartbeat and we also need to see (if this works in tn) if nc would do this for us to because as we all know tellico is mostly in nc.

Re: Re: petition to self fund and OHV program in Tennessee

Signed

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!