• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of where you spend 90% of time on hardline?

This where I make my hard earned dollars.....

775f7fcebed2118649775324fa38c32e.jpg

money_pit_yj said:
I guess I forgot to post where I spend 5 of the other 10%.

Damn, you **** in that bathroom from the first Saw movie?! Cool! :butt:

money_pit_yj said:
Looks like a good desk to prop your foot up on. ;D

Plenty desk real estate for foot propping! I just take the other one off when I want to really kick back. :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
In my garage. Everyone that knows me knows that I will take anything worth a **** that they are throwing away .. So my buddy surprises me with this shitty recliner from some yard sale , that's probably pretty nasty .. But it ended up in my garage. Been sitting here ever since when I get on HL to mess with y'all. Actually to be honest iPhone asleep in it a couple times. Be honest I have fallen asleep in it a couple times, and my God I feel dirty when I woke up. Ewwwww. But yep, that's where I post up from 99% of the time. She's a lil messy right now. I clean it up when I have no room to sir anymore. Haha

Damn yer a hoarder! :rolf:

Re: Re: Pics of where you spend 90% of time on hardline?

617_Racing said:
Hey! I spy some SAP! I've been using SAP for the past 8 years. Use to use SAP CMP and everything worked flawlessly in all processes throughout our plant, but a few years ago we switched over to SAP OPP (OneP) for global harmonization and it has blew ballsack every since. I couldn't tell you how many times I've considered posting my job and moving back out onto the manufacturing floor. As soon as someone doesn't properly do their SAP transactions, I catch it and have to coordinate getting it fixed. I want to scream, punch people in the throat, and just go home at least once every few weeks. :****: These people's jobs ain't that hard, and they get paid more than I do to do to be terrible at their job!

4d327ab2d1e4372f4a62ae7ba61443e5.jpg

TacomaJD said:
Hey! I spy some SAP! I've been using SAP for the past 8 years. Use to use SAP CMP and everything worked flawlessly in all processes throughout our plant, but a few years ago we switched over to SAP OPP (OneP) for global harmonization and it has blew ballsack every since. I couldn't tell you how many times I've considered posting my job and moving back out onto the manufacturing floor. As soon as someone doesn't properly do their SAP transactions, I catch it and have to coordinate getting it fixed. I want to scream, punch people in the throat, and just go home at least once every few weeks. :****: These people's jobs ain't that hard, and they get paid more than I do to do to be terrible at their job!

I had a SAP training course yesterday for a couple hours. Been using it for probably 14 years but it was a refresher.

Bad thing is now they want to change how we been writing up stuff up. Get comfortable with it and change it!

3c4623566f777ca1a710cbac639d34b0.jpg

How the hell are you guys taking pics of your phone with your phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j-mox said:
I had a SAP training course yesterday for a couple hours. Been using it for probably 14 years but it was a refresher.

Bad thing is now they want to change how we been writing up stuff up. Get comfortable with it and change it!

That's the name of the game man, if it works, let's change it and make it more inefficient!

I have a big conference call meeting Friday with some SAP gurus from the Charlotte, NC plant, because of line item number discrepencies. Somehow the line item numbers look fine on our side when we pull an item from inventory to ship it, then when they try to receive it in, the item numbers change. It's been such a cluster for the past 2 weeks because they are now refusing to receive in the goods until we find some way to fix it, even though it looks like it's supposed to on our end. Drives me up the wall!

Re:

Chick in the red has a nice set of back-tits. I can only imagine that her front ones are huge....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:

I use it every day too. Opening/closing work orders, charging time, and ordering parts, etc.

hokie_yj said:
I use it every day too. Opening/closing work orders, charging time, and ordering parts, etc.
I hear it's a good thing to have on your resume! The new Remington plant in Huntsville, AL has several job openings where SAP experience is desired.

Eddyj said:
How the hell are you guys taking pics of your phone with your phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used my work phone. They finally realized that I ddidn't respond to emails right away because flip phones aren't very good at that. Hooked up all the supervisors with S5's

[/quote]

Yeah that would be SAP, that one is for JLR (Jaguar Land Rover). I also use one for McLaren but not too often, yet at least.

At my old job with Goodyear we used DCIS which is basically a 30 year old DOS program and it was awesome because it was all key strokes, never used the mouse. They were switching to SAP when I left and my new/current job obviously uses SAP. I don't really like it personally. Too complicated for something that should be so simple in most cases. Luckily I don't really use it too much, I'm just a keyboard warrior doing reports.