• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of where you spend 90% of time on hardline?

Re: Re: Pics of where you spend 90% of time on hardline?

Beerj said:
I used my work phone. They finally realized that I ddidn't respond to emails right away because flip phones aren't very good at that. Hooked up all the supervisors with S5's
I figured you were like one of my buddies and keep a "burner phone" for hollaring at bitches...... And no I'm not talkin' about Chad lol.

TacomaJD said:
I figured you were like one of my buddies and keep a "burner phone" for hollaring at bitches...... And no I'm not talkin' about Chad lol.

:rolf:

Ha! Nuts to all that. I liked it back before cell phones were a thing. You'd call someone and if no one answere, well, they probably weren't home.

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
Chick in the red has a nice set of back-tits. I can only imagine that her front ones are huge....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Your a weird man, Ace...

Re: Re: Re: Pics of where you spend 90% of time on hardline?

TacomaJD said:
Hey! I spy some SAP! I've been using SAP for the past 8 years. Use to use SAP CMP and everything worked flawlessly in all processes throughout our plant, but a few years ago we switched over to SAP OPP (OneP) for global harmonization and it has blew ballsack every since. I couldn't tell you how many times I've considered posting my job and moving back out onto the manufacturing floor. As soon as someone doesn't properly do their SAP transactions, I catch it and have to coordinate getting it fixed. I want to scream, punch people in the throat, and just go home at least once every few weeks. :****: These people's jobs ain't that hard, and they get paid more than I do to do to be terrible at their job!

4d327ab2d1e4372f4a62ae7ba61443e5.jpg
I use SAP a lot also, every upgrade gets worse, S=Sorry A=Ass P=Progam

If you look closely in the bottom left corner, you'll see me. Lights a little dim, but still on.

outer-space_00370979.jpg

TacomaJD said:
...... they are now refusing to receive in the goods until we find some way to fix it, even though it looks like it's supposed to on our end. Drives me up the wall!

Have you asked them to post up to HL? We always get to the bottom of ****, here.

Re: Re: Re: Pics of where you spend 90% of time on hardline?

LandSpeeder said:
Have you asked them to post up to HL? We always get to the bottom of ****, here.
Hahaha, they need to stay far away from here! Catch me Hardlinin' on comp'knee time!

xjkrawler said:
Where I surf. Hardline on one screen and designing **** on the other.
d976c5c80a78c689c63bd268338c3b43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Chunky creamy chicken and dumplings is expired...might wanna toss that. ;D

kmcminn said:
That is what him and Pholmann take turns running up each others asshole...

**** no!! His kids play with that thing. We keep the one we use in the garage. It smells a little shitty. It's been missing for a while. I think dooder used it on some ole girl and it ran off trying to find some fish. Guess it picked up a scent :dunno: :flipoff1:

Here's the little corner where I surf the ol' interwebs at work. It's not always on the desktop though, I use tapatalk quite a bit too.

And I threw in a little SAP love for JD too.

b8364e61a7a7a3fd3fb84d478617b7da.jpg

Hardline hours have been cut wayyyyy back here lately. Don't get to the office very often now.

The funniest part about all of this is I can count on my hands how many times I've posted from my Lil MacBook. Ha all mine come from Phone. And this nigga got 13 computer screens! Hahahahah. Man wtf u doin over there watching Walmart's security cameras ? :woot: