• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pictures and info

just sayin chek it out, you dont have to drive the last 1/4 mile or so. Its just pretty cool to see the amount of water that had to come down for that much rock to be moved:awesomework:

Did you make it all the way to the top of the original trail where it used to cross the creek and end at the mine?

Or did you make it to the loose dirt/rock climb in the middle of the landslide?

Or is it blocked further down?

Did you make it all the way to the top of the original trail where it used to cross the creek and end at the mine?

We made it as far as pumpy did, where the first downed trees are. Which really isn't all that far. Stopped WAY before the loose dirt/rock hill climb. I don't even know what that hill looks like now, it was damn near impossible before in my pickup.

No.

No.

Yes.

Jason and I are guestimating that just after where he stopped in the pics/video is where you would have dumped into the water on the old new section. If you remember there was large tree where the stream would go under it to return to the main creek. We think we found that tree......it is still there and in the same place it was before.

Latest posts