• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pictures and info

:fawkdancesmiley:The pictures!!!!!We're fuzzy.....:kissmyass: I wasn't even close to being fuzzy that day......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Gee ya know it seems like the equipmet up there is doing alot more damage to the enviorment than we would ever do!! also mother nature has a way of making trails way better on her own...:awesomework::awesomework:

Last edited:
Oh, and remember the blocades proposed by the DNR?

I heard from a little birdy that the section where the powerline construction is going on might be added to that list.

If its added--its probably not by the DNR--thats not there land in thru there...

You where a little fuzzy or the pics?:D

Haha, that's good stuff. But I will say "Stealth Runner" was on VERY good behavior that day:cheer: I was actually starting to wonder :rb:
:haha: Just kiding. So it turns out...Not my Detroit Locker...I broke ANOTHER 30 spline Chomo Long!!!:puke: Broke the short side inner shaft at the c-clip. A very clean break. shocking all the same. This is the 3rd Longfield 30 spline shaft I have busted. Very sad about this. The bell cage is in perfect condition. Just snapped the shaft. At least it will be a cheap fix. Thanks for the warranty Bobby :mad:

Haha, that's good stuff. But I will say "Stealth Runner" was on VERY good behavior that day:cheer: I was actually starting to wonder :rb:
:haha: Just kiding. So it turns out...Not my Detroit Locker...I broke ANOTHER 30 spline Chomo Long!!!:puke: Broke the short side inner shaft at the c-clip. A very clean break. shocking all the same. This is the 3rd Longfield 30 spline shaft I have busted. Very sad about this. The bell cage is in perfect condition. Just snapped the shaft. At least it will be a cheap fix. Thanks for the warranty Bobby :mad:

What size tires are you running? Sorry to here you broke it ,something is wrong if you broke 3 of them. If it broke at the snap ring then the inner axle is not in the birf all the way. Like i said i will take care of it myself because Rockford will not cover it.

What size tires are you running? Sorry to here you broke it ,something is wrong if you broke 3 of them. If it broke at the snap ring then the inner axle is not in the birf all the way. Like i said i will take care of it myself because Rockford will not cover it.

There must be something else going on......I mentioned this to him when he broke it, again.

And if this.....

Thanks for the warranty Bobby :mad:

.....doesn't come through the interweb clear, I'm sure Jay Luke means "Thanks for the warranty Bobby......I'm very frusterated." (not bagging on Longfields).:awesomework::;

Smiley face axle housing or something else??? Whats the concensus?

I cant wait to drive up there

I'll make you famous.

The Pumperator and I decided to go on a weekday mission to Reiter today.

Unloading......:cheer:

Video002.jpg

Video003.jpg

And since there are two threads (well, kinda....we hijacked your thread Kat:D) about the same thing....here are some pics of Pumpy driving down the first section on Izzy. The vid is in the other one.:;

Video004.jpg

Video006.jpg

Video007.jpg

Video008.jpg

Video009.jpg

Video010.jpg

Video012.jpg

Video014.jpg

Video015.jpg

Video016.jpg

Video017.jpg

Video019.jpg

Video020.jpg

:tits6:

Nice:cool:

Lemme know if you guys do another weekday trip. I'm currently laid off and the jeep is sitting here getting lonely. This new Izzy looks fun.:awesomework:

Did you guys do some clearing? How far up did you make it? it was bothering me all day yesterday that I wasn't up there with you guys. Details, Details!

no clearing but plan on it soon about 100' past were i stooped is a good drop in that will be fun to come out and then after that a lot of big boulder dodging:awesomework:

Oh and thanks for all the pic's Money:cheer:

Last edited:

Latest posts