• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pirate 4x4..............

Don't start you crosspost police homo :flipoff1: You crosspost your build thread like a fat kid eating birthday cake. Your buggy should be version 4.0 by now, instead it hasn't even been wheeled :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Holy **** DV8, I just saw your post and lauged my ass off. Damn funny, but Louis only wished he had a real motor in his bass boat.

Matt O. said:
Don't start you crosspost police homo :flipoff1: You crosspost your build thread like a fat kid eating birthday cake. Your buggy should be version 4.0 by now, instead it hasn't even been wheeled :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Holy **** DV8, I just saw your post and lauged my ass off. Damn funny, but Louis only wished he had a real motor in his bass boat.

.....coming from the clowns who asked me to post my build here.....and remember....

built not bought bisshes...no matter HOW long it takes.... :flipoff1:

p.s.

ibjoelsbuildtakeslongeranditdontmattercuzhesbuildingitnotbuyingitthistime :flipoff1:

So just buying a full chassis with suspension and drivetrain mounted gets you in the built not bought category? I see...

Oh yeah, you messed the part up about Joel building a rig, you should fix it. You and the blade will be building Joel's rig, he doesn't turn wrenches :flipoff1:

ROCK SKEETER said:
this place should be version 2.0....lol.....

i like it... its like a cliffnotes version for those of us who work and cant sit online all day... you dont miss any of the good stuff on v2.0 :flipoff1:

draggbody said:
i like it... its like a cliffnotes version for those of us who work and cant sit online all day... you dont miss any of the good stuff on v2.0 :flipoff1:

Exactly. I've said it before but I don't check pirate hardly at all anymore. For every good thing you have to read about 99 crappy things.

Built not bought... holy **** this thread is bringing the funnay ! laughing1

( I agree with dragbody , the only PBB I catch is whats crossposted most the time...what kinda dicks crosspost from PBB... THE BEST KINDS ! )

Matt O. said:
So just buying a full chassis with suspension and drivetrain mounted gets you in the built not bought category? I see...

Oh yeah, you messed the part up about Joel building a rig, you should fix it. You and the blade will be building Joel's rig, he doesn't turn wrenches :flipoff1:
How did I get dragged into this.... My heep did not disassemble itself the past couple of weeks thumb.gif

P said:
bigsilly is no more ??? WTF man, what are the plans and were's your build thread sucka :flipoff1:

he wont be posting a thread on here b/c even tho it was not linked, and a legit thread, and asked for, you clowns would call it crossposted...lol.....look what i've started...

and, uh, the last time i checked, my rig was NOT finished when i got it, and aside from teh rear suspension set up and chassis, yeah fuggers, it's BUILT not bought....:flpoff1:

i like hardline....and just pic b/c i see everythign on pbb and then see it on here....i will admit, it is mostly the meat and potatoes....so :thumbsup: for that!!!!!!!!!!!

carry on hatin on my not built rig :flipoff1:

P said:
bigsilly is no more ??? WTF man, what are the plans and were's your build thread sucka :flipoff1:
Yes, it is dead. It was going to the crusher but the OG builder called this morning and he is buying back everything I will not be using. He will get a tub, chassis, engine, roll cage and all the wiring in tact.

And yes, I will post a build thread in due time... Plans will be revealed at that time suckas :flipgotcha:

Lou you are the crosspost police I don't think anybody else has a problem with it. :flipoff1:

Joel if it took him 2 years to build his how long do you think it will take him to build yours :flipoff1:

I am just fawking with ya'll good luck on the build and post a thread on here that is not crossposted on PBB

Matt O. said:
Lou you are the crosspost police I don't think anybody else has a problem with it. :flipoff1:

Joel if it took him 2 years to build his how long do you think it will take him to build yours :flipoff1:

I am just fawking with ya'll good luck on the build and post a thread on here that is not crossposted on PBB

i know you are fawking around... :flipoff1:

but i will reiterate the the plain and simple fact that although i have owned the car since nov. 2006, i did not start actually working on it until july/august of 2007....putting it in a less than one year build.....the turd sat in joel's garage until i bought a house and could work on it on my own time.... :flipoff1: