• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Piss off the ol'Lady

Eddyj

What do you guys do, that you consider no big deal. That will make your lady want to stab you in the eye?

I was in the shower. I've been brushing my teeth and shaving in the shower lately. Kind of like a one stop shop for cleaning. So I did some grinding and had magnetic buggers. Well the hot steam losened up my sinuses, and I blew my nose while in the shower into my hands and made sure it went down the drain. She flipped on me like a crazy banshee. I was like "what?!?!" Then I thought maybe I am a gross pig. :dunno:

I'll take a piss in the shower after eating a buncha asparagus when shes in the bathroom/bedroom. She likes that ;)

My wife is pretty gay on alota stuff...petty stuff.... Lets see if I can remember....

Microwave. It's digital and there can never EVER be any numbers showing on the counter. Anytime I heat something up I just enter "999" and get the food out after I think it's warm enough to eat. She'll make it a point to get up or take an alternate path to reset the timer.

Shower curtain. Always hasta have it pulled closed. I need not tell you that I leave it open every time I exit it.

Utensils in the washer. She always has them in there "main end" up.....I purposely put them in there the opposite.

My shoes. I have an assortment of shoes I wear. Not fancy....just different 20$ New Balance's that are dedicated for like slip ons for quick garage work or trail riding. Walking around / doing **** outside stuff. Nice shoes to go out to eat with(not fancy eating). She always moves my shoes into the laundry room. I mainly kick them off at the bar....spare bathroom....bedroom....wherever I feel like being shoeless.

My dog. Anything my dog does that annoys her, I supply the dog with a treat. :)

She hates that I don't put my clothes away. She folds them and puts them on my dresser where they stay till I wear them.

Breathing, Sleeping, Working, Having Friends, and anything that isnt fitting into her master plan of life... Ya know, just the little things .. lol

J/Cope79 said:
Breathing, Sleeping, Working, Having Friends, and anything that isnt fitting into her master plan of life... Ya know, just the little things .. lol

No doubt. Same here.

Conveniently having to **** **** when it's time to do the dishes.

"Hey babe, I forgot to turn off the lights in the shop. I'll be right back"

30 minutes later I come back in smelling like beer and cigarettes.

My wife is 6 months pregnant so recently it's that she can't go ride when I go. "It's just not fair that you get to go and I don't"

Re: Re: Piss off the ol'Lady

J/Cope79 said:
Damn another cousin...

Matt

Re:

Regular adventures. She was ok with the RV adventure, but the rest she's not as happy with, unless I bring the unruly child for the day.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I have never had a woman who would dare complain about any of this stupid **** to me... They may run off, but at least I haven't had to listen to all that bullshit complaining

Re: Re: Piss off the ol'Lady

muddinmetal said:
I have never had a woman who would dare complain about any of this stupid **** to me... They may run off, but at least I haven't had to listen to all that bullshit complaining
I am sure she is complaining, but I am not there to hear it. Sounds like you take one too many trips.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Mine is pretty relaxed and dosent get mad persay but we play a lot of little petty jokes on each other, just for humor and to annoy each other.

I have it great though, my biggest complaint usually is going wheeling without her. Youll never hear the end of that one, and text ten thousand times while I'm riding to see what obstacles I've hit and what (if) I break.

Nothing. Literally.

I answer questions with short, concise, logical answers. No need for tons of words, beating around the bush, protecting her feelings, etc. She hates that. I guess she wants 20-minute long overly complicated answers? But I don't see the point if a simple yes or no will work. This pisses her off, makes her ask if I am mad at her, starts fights, etc. Stoopid.

Conversely, both her and my Mom do this that really pisses me off. It's where they'll ask 49 different questions THAT AREN'T THE QUESTION THEY ARE TRYING TO ANSWER to get the one they really want answered.

What are you doing Thurs.?
I don't know, why?
Is there anything near Pensacola going on?
I don't know, why?
What is near the Wal-Mart on Creighton?
Lot's of stuff, why?
What do you think the temperature will be in Pensacola on Thurs. around noon?
I don't know, why?
Do you think Embry is 42" tall?
I don't know, we can measure ...

Inevitably this is about the point that I explode.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS FUGGIN MATTER? WHAT ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO ASK?
Well, there's a free water slide event on Thurs. at noon near the Wal-Mart in Pensacola but you have to be 42" to slide. Do you think Embry would like to go?
WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST ASK ME THAT QUESTION TO BEGIN WITH?!?!?!?!?

patooyee said:
Nothing. Literally.

I answer questions with short, concise, logical answers. No need for tons of words, beating around the bush, protecting her feelings, etc. She hates that. I guess she wants 20-minute long overly complicated answers? But I don't see the point if a simple yes or no will work. This pisses her off, makes her ask if I am mad at her, starts fights, etc. Stoopid.

You sound like me, my wife sounds like yours...

The womens of our little He-man woman haterz club thus far all seem to be pretty likeminded.

My wife gets pissed when I teach my little girl (9) how to do or say stupid stuff. I taught her how to jump the bank beside the shop on her fifty, wife says she gon break her neck. Teach her to drive my buggy, bad dad. Wife says no 9 y/o should be driving an LS by themselves. I bought a "blue gun" training pistol. I and a good friend of mine who is a firearms instructor taught her how to disarm a person holding a gun on you. My wife says now if she is in a hold-up she will be shot taking away the perps gun. My wife also hates the dog so i send her snaps of the dog asleep on her pillow when she is not home. Otherwise she is a great woman just a lil OCD. :cougar: