• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Piss off the ol'Lady

Re: Re: Piss off the ol'Lady

patooyee said:
Nothing. Literally.

I answer questions with short, concise, logical answers. No need for tons of words, beating around the bush, protecting her feelings, etc. She hates that. I guess she wants 20-minute long overly complicated answers?

Same.

I deal alot with that at work. People present monumental issues to me....I remain calm....provide them a logical or best of a bad situation resolution. Then they act like I don't care.

Lighting firecrackers in the bathroom while she is showering. Putting butter all over the car door hangle. Yes, I'm very immature :rolf:

muddinmetal said:
You don't wear Crocs, you wear Croc

Oh no, it's Crocs son. AND I wear a sock with mah Croc on my fake foot, otherwise it sqeaks against the rubber foot and sounds like a catfish grunting when I walk. :flipoff1: So I wear a sock......with my Crocs. molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Oh no, it's Crocs son. AND I wear a sock with mah Croc on my fake foot, otherwise it sqeaks against the rubber foot and sounds like a catfish grunting when I walk. :flipoff1: So I wear a sock......with my Crocs. molaugh

OK Dr. Seuss.

TacomaJD said:
thats good **** right there JD. I kinda know the squeaky sound mine do that when I get out of the pool and they get wet :dblthumb:

My wife hates it when i smack her ass at any opportunity, Just as much as dribbling piss on the toilet seat.... :stir:

pipewrench said:
My wife hates it when i smack her ass at any opportunity, Just as much as dribbling piss on the toilet seat.... :stir:

Same here. That and rubbing "something" on her ass-cleavage while she's trying to do woman/kitchen stuff.

Say stupid crap like I did the other day, I got home from work and when I walked in the door she started in about something. I just looked at her and walked on in the bedroom and got a shower. When I went back to the kitchen she said she was sorry, that it was that time of the month. I asked what her excuse was the other 3 weeks of the month.

Leaving change on the night stand, burping out loud or muffled, planning anything spur of the moment, wearing camo anything, having any mounted dead animals around the house, wearing carharts, driving too fast.