• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Piss off the ol'Lady

pholmann said:
So......what your saying is that she has you completely trained?
Ha Ha Nice try but no.
I'm not saying we didn't have our problems the first few years. But after 27-28 years you pretty much know each other(or I would hope so).
Now my first marriage was pretty much every thing on that was said here and then some. :rolf:

Pointing out irrational fears and why pisses her off.
Telling her to calm down really pisses her off.
Leaving the medicine cabinet door open when I get done brushing my teeth pisses her off.
I think the one that makes her borderline hate me is having summers off, 2 weeks at Christmas, and a week in the spring and fall. So much resentment. ;D

Parlayed sandwich struggle into a 2 part series...heating up "bowled" sandwich in microwave. Note the the timer. 8) :p

b548f9bc196155141e39e1401f07eb7b.jpg

pholmann said:
I think the one that makes her borderline hate me is having summers off, 2 weeks at Christmas, and a week in the spring and fall. So much resentment. ;D

She gets a pass on that one because pretty much everybody should hate you for that. :flipoff1:

Lol, since when is "getting the car looked at" "MAN things" :wtflol:

My boss's wife called one day, this is the conversation that ensued:

Boss's Wife: "The car won't go"
Boss: "Won't start, or wont move"
BW: I don't know, it just won't work
Boss: Well what happens when you turn the key?
BW: It doesn't sound right
Boss (talking quietly): Does it click, or make a RrrRrrrRrrrRrrr sound?

laughing1

Mines pretty laid back. Biggest thing I do that pisses her off is attempt to let out the worlds largest fart every night as soon as we get in bed. It's like my lower intestines know, it's time! She will throw the covers, flip on the light and proceed to ask me to go literally anywhere other than where I chose to do it. I normally giggle like a small child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Hahahahaha ^^^^^^^

Sadly I've had a similar conversation with the wife about the garage door opener.

Trying to explain how to pull/pop the latch release from the chain drive was impossible. I had to drive home. :eek: :eek:

TBItoy said:
Lol, since when is "getting the car looked at" "MAN things" :wtflol:

My boss's wife called one day, this is the conversation that ensued:

Boss's Wife: "The car won't go"
Boss: "Won't start, or wont move"
BW: I don't know, it just won't work
Boss: Well what happens when you turn the key?
BW: It doesn't sound right
Boss (talking quietly): Does it click, or make a RrrRrrrRrrrRrrr sound?

laughing1

Dude I've had the exact conversation with countless people that call me to fix their junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Pretty sure I've learned not to get married from this post. mine brings me beer to work or ask me if im hungry and proceeds to do anything for me. Hell she's even seen the abominations that are rock crawlers and likes em....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk