• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pit bikes

Or you can go to the top level of pitbike racing with a BBR Perimeter frame mini Factory bike. It really is like a mini CRF250. Pretty bad ass when you can be jumping over a fullsize dirtbike on a little kids bike with 10" wheels. The nationals in Las Vegas are a whole different world

One of the Brown brothers and Kyle Coen showed up at Oakwood arena one weekend while I was there (wasn't riding, but there was really nothing going on that weekend). Kyle had his "factory" 50 there with the new at the time perimiter frame, all the Marzocchi and elka suspension stuff, DOHC Takegawa motor and all that jaz. That bike was fawking insane! I have no doubt he could have cleaned up in the big bike classes with it. He did clean up those with a basically stock (aside from suspension/tires/pipe) CRF150. He was lapping people on a bike that would pass tech for the stock 150 class at any mini-moto event.

my buddy just brought over his ogm 140cc and the thing is awesome. it ripped, i couldn't keep up on the foreman 450. he only payed 1400 to the door. im pretty set on gettin one.