• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2007 Rhino 660 Built by Fabtech 6+ Long travel, Pitbulls, Power Steering

Bigshowdawg

Hey Guys I traded my buddy a truck for his Rhino and I never planned on keeping it so here it is I need to sell I'm starting a house. It started out at my friends shop (Custom Trucks Unlimited) in Auburn they won it at the dealer show they went to. It was built by fabtech with custom paint, beadlocks, bighorns, 6+ long travel, and a few other little things like bumpers and whatever. Well they don't ride so they traded the rhino for a 2006 F450 4x4 about three years ago. It was still brand new with about 3 hours on it. Well other buddy's boss never drove it so he bought it from his boss. Since he bought it he added a few things to it he started to . I have the title and all and you can call David at 334-704-0909 at CTU if you have any questions about where it came from. So here are the current specs. He linexed the whole thing with Xtra which is the added layer Linex puts on that never fades for example a regular truck costs about 500 to spray to add Xtra its about another 250 bucks. CTU sprayed it down in Auburn.

2007 Yamaha Rhino 608 miles
Fabtech 6+ Long Arm Kit with Coilovers with Remote Reservoirs
Omf Douglas Spyder Beadlocks 12"
27.5 Pitbull Growlers(100 miles on them)
POWER STEERING
WARN RT40
Tinited Windshield
Mastercraft seats front and rear with 4 seater removable cage
Roof mounted stereo with 4 speakers
CDI Box
Billets Handles shifter knob Etc.
Snorkled up to the seats. to get rid of the low airbox and belt intake issues

Its super clean Wes took great care of it he is super picky. I'm asking asking 12,000 for I'm just trying to get my money back. Call me at 256-506-2435 I'm in North Alabama

photo2-1.jpg

photo21-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

Would u be interested in trading for a 1959 belair two door post?Runs and drives good ,V8,four speed in the floor,looks good.it is on craigslist posted 8-8-2012 .posted in atlanta.

Latest posts