• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plans for wasting your tax return?

Re: Re: Plans for wasting your tax return?

money_pit_yj said:
We claim single no kids and get a crap pot ton back at the end of the year. Why? I know I am letting the gov use my money for free and all that and I agree there are better places to put it to draw interest and blah blah blah, but at my home, money that comes in and doesn't go to our savings, donated or to a debt, gets spent. With 2 kids multiple different charities and places to donate money, I am willing to lose the 1.5% interest a savings account would offer to know I'm getting some money back. My family is good at spending money, we are also good at saving money, but an extra 100 bucks or 2 a week would just get lost in the sea. That being said, we will pay off my medical supplies (insulin pumps are expensive), buy some furniture and put the rest in the savings account for a new house......and maybe a SOA kit and 8.8 rear end for my wife's cheapo jeepo.
My family is about the same way.

We will be paying off medical bills/car and saving for a new house.

tonybolton said:
I try to break even on returns....in the 100-200 range. I don't like da gub'ment profiting off mah moniez.

Same here..... don't need to give the government an interest free loan.....

I never get a refund, always pay in.... Had a refund coming in 2006, got audited, proved I was owed the money, IRS agreed and still never saw a dime. So now I will always owe them every year. I don't trust the assholes at all.

I doubt I will get a refund, have not in the past several years. But, if I do, it would just go toward the first quarter tax estimate, which is also due on April 15th.

No return...I usually hit the on the head. I did pick up a solid axle toyota to turn into a front and rear steer single seater. I saved for parts and I am researching steering parts as I type.

Pay off what little I owe on stuff, pay off some stuff wife owes on, car student loans yada yada. Maybe buy me a side cabinet for my tool box that is freaking packed already.

May say to hell with that and start a business instead.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Imagine how bad ass our economy would be doing if they just didn't take any taxes out of your check.

Research "Fair Tax". Then write your congressman. Then have everyone you know right your congressman. If you don't hear back, vote for someone else.

****. There's not gonna be any fair tax. Only way America will get any better is if we completely fail and crumble, and then no one steps in and takes us over and we rebuild our selves.

Been watching sons of liberty. I'm ready :woot:

wannabe said:
****. There's not gonna be any fair tax. Only way America will get any better is if we completely fail and crumble, and then no one steps in and takes us over and we rebuild our selves.

Been watching sons of liberty. I'm ready :woot:

Been saying this for years. Actually been thinking about voting liberal to speed things up. molaugh

Think i'll jus run for office.....100% tax write off's for all rock crawlers / repair / depreciation / upgrades and 90% homosexual guzzler tax on RZR's / SXS's ;)

tonybolton said:
Think i'll jus run for office.....100% tax write off's for all rock crawlers / repair / depreciation / upgrades and 90% homosexual guzzler tax on RZR's / SXS's ;)
Dang near fell out of my chair reading this.

Haha. So did I!! Man I wish I got money back. So gay. Dam I always wondered how awesome it felt to get several thousand back! Man o man. I Think at the end of this year I will show that I made $2000! Haha. molaugh yep I'm screwed fellas. Enjoy your tax returns! **** I can't imagine. Although after my One and a half-year-old, I see now why nigg's reproduce. Dayuum! Little rascals brng the money in! Hahah

Re:

I don't get squat back. Usually have to pay. If we don't have to pay it'll just get rolled over to next years tax account.