• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plans for wasting your tax return?

im going my taxes now. i paid like 6+ ****ing thousand dollars in federal taxes and after everything and claiming a kid and writing off tools there gonna give me back 2k. fauwkin government! :mad:

I'm gonna dish out another $2k+ to the man for the honor of residing in this finely governed home of the free and land of the brave.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

Dr bills, credit card, if we have any left savings, maybe some tars for the wife's ride.

Think I might finally get that 65" flat screen for the living room I've been wanting for the last 3 years! If there's any left, it'll probably get blown on automotive hobbies this summer.

I probably won't get enough back to buy anything more than a nice dinner but I overheard some primate at walmart last night bragging how she was getting a little over 4 grand back and she only worked 2 months last year! So I guess most of us here are probably contributing to some new dubs for an old cop car. She looked no older than 17-18 too. :****:

I haven't seen a refund from the government in the last 10 years

Only wish I was getting some good ole mail box money this year.

noshoes said:
I probably won't get enough back to buy anything more than a nice dinner but I overheard some primate at walmart last night bragging how she was getting a little over 4 grand back and she only worked 2 months last year! So I guess most of us here are probably contributing to some new dubs for an old cop car. She looked no older than 17-18 too. :****:
That's such bullshit right there... I paid in almost $5k this year and got $276 back... :****:

02499a103ded7ab9784acb88175badd8.jpg

Ordering steering tonight :)

Kel Lawrence

noshoes said:

EIC NIGGA!

I'm gonna get some aftermarket ac and a set of Dakota digital Gauges for my ole 67 gto. May put a little needed time and attention into my neglected tow pig too.

Re:

I'm one of those hippy libertarian Ron Paul supporters so I really can't stand taxes and tonight I got some news that just adds fuel to my fire on how ****ed up our system is. 2 days before Christmas my truck was broken into and a few things were stolen including a pistol. Got a call last week that it showed up in a local pawn shop and after a week of some evidence gathering on it the cops are releasing it. Best part is I have to buy it back from the Pawn Shop for what they paid for it and on top of that I have to pay ****ing taxes on a gun I already bought and paid taxes on once.

My insurance didnt cover the contents of my truck that was stolen because I didn't have homeowners because I wasn't closing on my house till a couple days later so I paid out of pocket to replace it because I knew if I didn't I would never get the gun back at all. It was my Glock 42 which I got a new one for $450 and this one I can buy back for $150 and my dad wants one so I'll probably sell him the one I bought because my first one had a stippled grip.

Re:

That aint too bad then. My house was broke into a few years ago and they got my Glock 22 .40 cal. Insurance deductible was more than whst little contents they took, so I just had to buy another one. This one goes everywhere with me so I plan to keep it til I take my last breath.

Re:

Mine is almost always on me but I was stopping in a bar to see a buddy who was in town so I left it in my jacket out in the truck

Re:

Since they caught it in a pawn shop, did they catch who pawned it? I look for mine on all the local gun trader pages and ask for the serial number if someone lists a G22 gen 3, and no luck thus far. Some crackhead probably has it in his crackhouse. ****in thieves. FRV192 Govt./L.E. marked mags. Will remember that serial number long as I live. Maybe it'll turn up one day.

Re:

We alternate years and this year is the wifeys year. She want to take the kiddo to Disney for family vacation so its still kind of a win for me!