• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pnw Elbe Hills last work party of the year.

rollnhvy

Oct 17-18 is going to be Pnw's last Elbe work party of the year. We need as many people as possible to attend. The focus of this work party will be cleaning the trails and bootleg camp sites. Please if you have that saterday or sunday free show up and lend a hand. :beer:

A couple things to do:

Clean dirt off all the bridges.
Pick up trash.
Dump rock before the Busywild bridge.
Clean all fire pits in campground.
Pick up trash.
Replace shot/stolen signs.
Two picnic tables in the campground have broken boards.
Pick up trash.

Last edited:
Will you have a mini excavator? I know where it can be put to good use for a couple hours.

Joe County line should be there in force. A few of us are coming up and staying the weekend. We will see you on Fri sometime. Let me know if we can help with anything for the work party.

Heath

A couple things we didn't get done at the last work party:

Clean dirt off all the bridges.
Dump rock before the Busywild bridge.
Clean all fire pits in campground.
Replace shot/stolen signs.

Horus and I cleaned off the sunrise bridges at the last work party :awesomework:

Ill be their with some of my other club members to lend a hand/run the busy... Are any WOW members going to show up n help finish what they didnt get too?

A couple of us will be up saturday night tell sunday night be happy to help. Just let me know what to bring shovels tools etc.

There is alot of trash on Scott Turner Road where County Line Offroaders had the snow fun run.

Forgot my camera so please excuse the cell phone picks. 3 of us from the Hombres and one guest(clark) braved the lovely weather on sat and showed up at the Elbe WP so see what we could do. The turn out wasnt the greatest but I was very impressed with the planning. Nancy or Angie had typed up very well described job sheets which included a map of where the work was to be done. As we got to each site it was flagged with blue ribbons as well. This made things so much easier :thumbup: My motley crew and I took a few of the sheets and went off to work. The first job was just to take my trailer around to a couple of sites and gather up some materials to be hauled back to the storage area (no pics) The second job was to block off some illegal bypasses going to a road side campsite (first 4 pics) Our last job was to fill in 3 ditches that had been dug across the 9 road(last 2 pics). All said we were done by about 2 and soaking wet so we called it a day.

Attachments

• eb1.jpg
    eb1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 77
  • eb3.jpg
    eb3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 110
  • eb6.jpg
    eb6.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 79
  • eb4.jpg
    eb4.jpg