• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pole Barn Builders?

Yea i did a 2' wide footer then the short wall. Mine is 5' tall on one side and 3 on the other. There is two foot showing above my floor. My yard lays wet so that really helps to keep it dry and lets me do my finish grade to help keep the water away from the building. I put in a heat pump to heat and cool the shop but I plumed it from my outdoor wood stove for my main heat.

topeka ks, $45k = 40x50 x 14H building, 2x6 post bolted together, roof bolted to post, 1_ 12x12 door and 2 10x12 doors, foam insulation ,guttering , 6' concrete and a 20x24 pad out in front also, steel panels on inside to for walls.

bigs10blazer said:
topeka ks, $45k = 40x50 x 14H building, 2x6 post bolted together, roof bolted to post, 1_ 12x12 door and 2 10x12 doors, foam insulation ,guttering , 6' concrete and a 20x24 pad out in front also, steel panels on inside to for walls.
WOW building prices are high in yankee land....I was quoted less than that for a 30x50x14 all steel building, insulated, lock and key. Thanks for all the advice guys.