• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post your snow pix!

87dc8f7def3c109f461b1c8291a7d692.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

Man I wish we had that little of snow. We've been getting 6-10" a day everyday for a week. Today we only got 3 and I feel like I'm getting a break

This was driving through Chattanooga around 10:30 this morning. I75 southbound was a ice skating rink at the state line.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    884.7 KB · Views: 105
We got about 2-3" in Southeast KY right now. I'll post up couple of pics Friday or Saturday... where I live we are in the 5-12" range right now but on the edge of the 8-14" range, beginning tomorrow night through Saturday.
May have to make another beer run...we're good on milk sammiches. :drinkers:

Got a couple inches here in Knoxville, my road is solid ice from being mooshed down and re-freezing. Drove the crawler to work again. I run around in 2WD completely sideways just to piss off the neighbors.

johneddie said:
We got about 2-3" in Southeast KY right now. I'll post up couple of pics Friday or Saturday... where I live we are in the 5-12" range right now but on the edge of the 8-14" range, beginning tomorrow night through Saturday.
May have to make another beer run...we're good on milk sammiches. :drinkers:

I bet we get it Friday. We have to go to Knoxville Friday morning so I figure it will be a night mare getting there and back

Re:

We're going from Ohio to Lousiville saturday and Louisville to Nashville Sunday, I love snow but I hope we got clear roads on the way down.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damn! Bad ass pics ya'll!!! Glad to see places getting their normal seasonal weather. 4 seasons, and polite folks, are the 2 biggest things I miss about living in Clarkksville, TN.

sledneck said:
Lake effect in effect. Maybe I should have said western PA. This is from yesterday.
That makes more sense. I think we're scheduled for 12-18 in Harrisburg. It's supposed to be bad enough that they already have me working sat and sun.

June dog said:
I bet we get it Friday. We have to go to Knoxville Friday morning so I figure it will be a night mare getting there and back
So y'all planning on spending the weekend/week??? :****:
Be safe man!!!

Beerj said:
That makes more sense. I think we're scheduled for 12-18 in Harrisburg. It's supposed to be bad enough that they already have me working sat and sun.

Where at in western P-A-? I spend the first 18 yrs of my life growing up in Linesville before moving to Georgia. That's right I'm a Damn Yankee!!!!!

Lake effect snow is no joke. We were in Kalamazoo, MI for a few months. 18 inches in a day for a Central AL boy was a game changer. First time to shovel snow and first real experience driving around where the population was used to the snow and ice. People in Hyundai's cruising at 40mph on their way to work, where guys around here on 44's would be the only ones on the road in such conditions. The salt and plows did help a ton though.