• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post your snow pix!

zukimaster said:
We get very little snow here, and what sux's donkey balls is that I took my fuel cell out to get welded up where it cracked, and still not got it back yet! So if we get a decent snow, I will be wheeling a Tahoe on Michelin street tires around! :woot:
5gal gas jug with a ratchet strap and rock out!

Lunch break! Ain't got no scraper dammit.

603e261edb4306e23106f06433a4bf38.jpg

7e7874a7f355cf2fdef90efd77d91881.jpg

b4f3ed5d165af6ad5373b199c1360676.jpg

Do they sell ice scrapers in alabama. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Do they sell ice scrapers in alabama. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I have one in the Saturn, just not the FJ yet.

Every restaurant in town is done closed except for Jacks and Waffle House. Ridiculous....bunch of pussies. :wtflol:

TacomaJD said:
Lol I have one in the Saturn, just not the FJ yet.

Every restaurant in town is done closed except for Jacks and Waffle House. Ridiculous....bunch of pussies. :wtflol:

We got between 6-7 inches so far as measured on my truck hood,

Damn dollar store was closed at 11 today when I came home at lunch, was looking forward to some milk sammiches!

I just realized why you need bread, milk and eggs. French toast! Really wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I'll just be hanging out but I'd rather be at home playing in the snow with the kids. They've included us in the 2' range with 40+ mph winds. It's makin down a little already.

Beerj said:
I just realized why you need bread, milk and eggs. French toast! Really wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I'll just be hanging out but I'd rather be at home playing in the snow with the kids. They've included us in the 2' range with 40+ mph winds. It's makin down a little already.

I drank the rest of the milk this morning, and everything shut down before lunch today.... But we got "complete" pancake mix (add water) and 3 lb of bacon so breakfast is still a go!

I keep a pantry full of albacore tuna and crackers. I'm always covered under emergency situations. When the tornados hit back in 2011 and we all went a week with no power, people were panicking because they didn't have much food on hand, I was set for the whole week on tuna, crackers, and chili cheese fritos molaugh

TBItoy said:
I drank the rest of the milk this morning, and everything shut down before lunch today.... But we got "complete" pancake mix (add water) and 3 lb of bacon so breakfast is still a go!
Yessir! Shake-n-pour.
It's gonna get pretty bad up here. Last time we had this much snow and that kind of wind, the drift was up to the roof. Just solid snow against the windows and front door. I'm thinking we're gonna be running the snow jet tomorrow.

Re:

Well in mid SC, we don't have snow, but we are getting freezing rain and have a .25" of ice and it just started

Well I just got blue lighted on the way home from work for running 60 in a 65 lol. Passed the cop car and he was running 30ish....douche. What was he gonna do, catch me on semi icy roads in his front wheel drive Impala? Haha. Roads closer to my house were slick as ****. Barely touch the brakes and start sliding toward the ditch. Had to stop and put it in 4wd just to be safe.

Now all this snow calls for a high abv stout!

53e6c8af673c2785d7f65b1bce8ccb05.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics but it's dark and still hammering up here. Best I can tell we've got at least a foot and it's supposed to keep at it at around 1-3" per hour all day and into the night. Now to make the normally 45 min commute to work for a 12 hr shift. Yay.