• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post your snow pix!

xjcrawler said:
Where at in western P-A-? I spend the first 18 yrs of my life growing up in Linesville before moving to Georgia. That's right I'm a Damn Yankee!!!!!
Erie, not to far from Linesville. How long you been in GA? I spent quite a bit of time in Macon.

Re: Re: Post your snow pix!

sledneck said:
Erie, not to far from Linesville. How long you been in GA? I spent quite a bit of time in Macon.
I'm from middle ga area, were you working in Macon?

sledneck said:

I moved here March of 1988, often wonder if there are places up there now that are good for wheeling.

There is a few good places within 2 hours. Wellsville Ohio still 1 of my favorite places to wheel in the US. There are some good private parks that have opened in the last few years also.

Re: Re: Post your snow pix!

sledneck said:
There is a few good places within 2 hours. Wellsville Ohio still 1 of my favorite places to wheel in the US. There are some good private parks that have opened in the last few years also.
I need to get up to Wellsville this year. Any info on the private parks?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MoparMan said:
Anybody over in north central MS got any snow yet this morning?
I think we got about all we will get here in Oxford.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    575.7 KB · Views: 99
View out the back door and front door and I'm getting low on beer.... :drinkers: :****:
Just outside Somerset KY.

Attachments

• 2016-01-22 11.55.59.jpg
    2016-01-22 11.55.59.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 2016-01-22 11.57.40.jpg
    2016-01-22 11.57.40.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 100
creepycrawly said:
I think we got about all we will get here in Oxford.

Gotcha, I was suppose to come over to Holly Springs today but decided to wait till tomorrow just to be safe.

On a side note, anybody need anything brought from Oxford, Holly Springs, Tupelo area back to Cullman tomorrow? I'll be pulling a 24 ft gooseneck.

Snowing like hell in Bardstown KY. We're supposed to get 8-12" but the wind in blowing so hard it's hard to tell how much we got!

Attachments

• 2016-01-22 13.39.34.jpg
    2016-01-22 13.39.34.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 2016-01-22 13.39.12.jpg
    2016-01-22 13.39.12.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 106
Beerj said:
I don't think they drive on the wrong side of the road in canadia

Only when the snow hits 12.654 feet deep. Then they also use the metric system....wait, they always use the metric system :wtflol:

My sister lives outside DC in Annandale, VA she just texted me and said local weather guy is saying 30"-34"!!! Now THATS, a lot of snow!! :****:

We get very little snow here, and what sux's donkey balls is that I took my fuel cell out to get welded up where it cracked, and still not got it back yet! So if we get a decent snow, I will be wheeling a Tahoe on Michelin street tires around! :woot: