• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayers please

Prayers sent...
We had to leave our little one at the hospital in the nicu for a while, was the hardest thing I've ever done...
Now you would never know she was early, keep your chin up, miricales happen every day!!

Mine were both born at 25 weeks (3.5 months early). Four years apart. They are now 25 and 21 years old.

They have come along way. Our younger one had a bleed, retinopathy of prematurity (laser surgery on his eye)and patent ductus arteriolous (heart surgery). All before he was over 2.25#.
He is graduating from college this December.

We will be thinking of your little one.

Update:

We were transferred to Childrens Hospital in Bham on 6/8/15. The bleeding and swelling in his head started to resolve on its own a few days later and we thought we were home free! After a couple of weeks monitoring his brain he developed pyloric stenosis which caused him to vomit all of his feeds. They performed surgery on his stomach and everything has been progressing along nicely for the last couple weeks. Hopefully we will get to bring him home this weekend! After everything he's been through, I know he's gonna be 1 tough ass kid. We appreciate all the prayers, they have worked!