• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prison Break, Monroe Adventure Park

JesterFab

Is anyone planning on going?
Monroe behind the prison... You can follow updates on http://www.facebook.com/MonroeAdventurePark
looks like its still on, tents are going up

Details. http://www.monroeadventurepark.com/
Prison-Break.jpg

Last edited:
I know that was the case for the mud event, but I havent heard any cancelation on this weekend stuff.

I called and one of the guys in charge said the event is still going on. They get permits for the events and the weekend Beau wanted to do a race they could not get a permit.

I called and one of the guys in charge said the event is still going on. They get permits for the events and the weekend Beau wanted to do a race they could not get a permit.

Why with 4+ weeks before the event is there a problem to get a permit?:wtf:

Does anyone here know if there are still camping spots open for the weekend? I am trying to decide if I want to make lots of money this weekend or spend a little bit and check this out.

go to the website, it looks like a huge area for camping. Should be a problem on space. You can also call them.

I stopped off after work today and it looked like lots of folks were having a blast..

I was going to drag my rig down there but from what I gather only those who qualified today will get to run tommorow...

Ya you guys had a few quads out there. Maybe they will set up a grass drag area right next to the sand. Definately alot of opportunity out there. You guys put a spankin on those 2 strokes..

It was fun but could be a little more organized. Maybe they didnt have enough rigs to run all the courses or something. Either way it was a good turn out and should continue on...

Ya we ran our sleds a few years back, run pretty hard but hard on them.

Ran our quads today, was really cool to have a local event like this. Really hope it goes on next year!

Ya we ran our sleds a few years back, run pretty hard but hard on them.

Ran our quads today, was really cool to have a local event like this. Really hope it goes on next year!

I have seen the videos you guys posted on here but seeing them drop the
hammer in person yesterday was pretty cool.