• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prison Break, Monroe Adventure Park

I heard marshals rig before I saw it shoot torwards the hill and outa sight as I was on the rocks all day.... It sure "sings" nicely :awesomework:

I heard marshals rig before I saw it shoot torwards the hill and outa sight as I was on the rocks all day.... It sure "sings" nicely :awesomework:

My ears are still ringing a little but I still love that sound! :redneck:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/azU35tCIdN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EXGaCc3Mu7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got your obstacle course run on my phone. Ill see if i can find a way to upload it.

Anyone gonna go back this Saturday to play around?

Wanted to hook up with some more people up here so I can go wheelin......

My ears are still ringing a little but I still love that sound! :redneck:

Pretty cool rig. You were parked right next to me Saturday.

Man I had a great time. can't wait until the next one. I think I took about a dozen runs thru the mud pit. :awesomework: and beat the chit out of myself on the OB course 3 times.

Some pics from Monroe Adventure Park's FB page. Of some NWW regulars.

Attachments

• PB4.jpg
    PB4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 224
  • PB5.jpg
    PB5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 224
  • PB6.jpg
    PB6.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 222
  • PB7.jpg
    PB7.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 223
Me (those girls sure make me look like a stud! :D )

420174_469294169755086_1106944754_n.jpg

AND...

de2fa44b.jpg

That's Wayne, me and Tom (from Canada) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the Rock Crawl 'Buggy Class'

it was nice to have you hosers down for the event, come on down more often you guys are good people :awesomework:

next time i'll have to make sure you guys will really cuss us out and leave with more seat cushion clenched in your cheeks!:D

Thanks for posting that more comprehensive video. It's great to see what I was having difficulty with from a different perspective. The rig is definitely a crawler on the steep stuff and I need to work on my pedal input to keep the forward momentum while preventing tire spin. The pedal however has kind of an 'on'/'off' feel to it. It's kinda tricky to balance since the front is relatively light w/ the rear-mounted engine.

Thanks for posting that more comprehensive video. It's great to see what I was having difficulty with from a different perspective. The rig is definitely a crawler on the steep stuff and I need to work on my pedal input to keep the forward momentum while preventing tire spin. The pedal however has kind of an 'on'/'off' feel to it. It's kinda tricky to balance since the front is relatively light w/ the rear-mounted engine.
like a progressive throttle?

it was nice to have you hosers down for the event, come on down more often you guys are good people :awesomework:

next time i'll have to make sure you guys will really cuss us out and leave with more seat cushion clenched in your cheeks!:D

wow what a fun event,, and hell ya, i will be down for another.. its always a good time wheelin with the brothers south of the boarder

any chance mike (crash ) got my climb and the run back down on sunday?
blue fj40 cruiser tube thingy

i'm sure he did, he has some crappy stuff going on right now but i'm sure he will post up a very nice edited show for us pretty soon.