• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prison Break, Monroe Adventure Park

Ya I got video of everybody who ran the rocks on sunday--I promise I am getting to the video stuff. Just got one project done and will work on that next.....

Wow! Way to go Kelly Bolles. Learn to speak properly before you start lodging complaints about 'noise'.

The f'in gun fire from the prison practice range was more prolific and constant than the events taking place one by one at 'Prison Break'.

AND, yes like I said on the rocks "YOU CAN'T WIN 'EM ALL!" :wtf:

it was nice to have you hosers down for the event, come on down more often you guys are good people :awesomework:

next time i'll have to make sure you guys will really cuss us out and leave with more seat cushion clenched in your cheeks!:D

That's what we are after!!!!:awesomework:

ya, and you guys thought we were being mean sending you up the right as part of the standard Sunday course...OK, next time no "Nice Guy" LOL:kissmyass:

next time you guys would wish you were on a werock course....

hey dirt ball wadda think about having them traverse that hill climb a couple of times with cones..... and maybe run up the marbles in a slalom...

just some ideas...

Cool vid, makes me want to go back and try some different lines up the hill :awesomework: