• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

Bones

That Guy
What Would Hardline Do?

Been talking with this chick with the local water department lately through work. 100% professional. I got a vibe when we met a month or so ago and since then been to a few meetings there and she was not present but made a point to walk by and say hi to me, not my other coworkers, and sends me an email saying it was nice to see me again, if I need anything (water maps) let her know. Anyway, I did some digging since she is pretty hot, older (38), tall, well put together and has a great rack. Find out she is single and I assume that's her kiddo in the pic.

Leigh (current GF) and I are on the outs, just too clingy and not enough freakyness for me. I am not looking to drop leigh today to hook up with this chick since there needs to be some professionalism here since we do work in the same fields, meetings, etc. But I do not see Leigh lasting long term by any means.

Is it unprofessional or in poor taste to ask her out since all I have is her work email and phone? Is that over the top for future meetings?

I have a pic, but not uploading it to my smugmug yet or attaching it here wasting space. P has it, he can host it if he wants. :flipoff1:

You know my vote...

Ask her to grab lunch sometime and feel it out from there.

If you cant or that isnt going to work then nut up and tell her you want to meet after work with her so you can feed her booze and put your finger in her butt.

thumb.gif

Not unprofessional at all. The workplace is one of the top places people meet people. I say go for it.

Feel free to email said pic to me and I will host it. thumb.gif Do not mind looking at pics of hot MILF's.

Just ask her out. If she sais no what are you out. If she sais no she will probably still keep it professional at work. :woody:

The pic is lame. I nabbed it off Myspace, and last log in was over a year ago.

I might have to give this a go once I call it quits with the current broad.

Bones said:
The pic is lame. I nabbed it off Myspace, and last log in was over a year ago.

I might have to give this a go once I call it quits with the current broad.

Sounds like your mind is made up. If you move fast you can loose the current girl and have a date for the weekend. It is just Tuesday. pepper.gif

Go with it, you arent married, engaged or anything else for that matter. You already said it was pretty much done with Leigh, this is dinner and casual meeting of someone... your not really planning to stick you finger in her butt on the first date are you ?! :eek:

Im going to assume since it was brought up , you probably saw her yesterday or something... strike while the memory is fresh, who know she may recall checking out your cute lil man tushy when you left the office.

:flipoff1:

wontwork said:
Sounds like your mind is made up. If you move fast you can loose the current girl and have a date for the weekend. It is just Tuesday. pepper.gif
Well my mind is pretty much made up. Not that this one will say yes though. laughing1

P said:
Go with it, you arent married, engaged or anything else for that matter. You already said it was pretty much done with Leigh, this is dinner and casual meeting of someone... your not really planning to stick you finger in her butt on the first date are you ?! :eek:

Im going to assume since it was brought up , you probably saw her yesterday or something... strike while the memory is fresh, who know she may recall checking out your cute lil man tushy when you left the office.

:flipoff1:
Nope, saw her a week or so ago last time. We do not work in the same office/building. 2 separate companies/locations

P said:
You know my vote...

Ask her to grab lunch sometime and feel it out from there.

If you cant or that isnt going to work then nut up and tell her you want to meet after work with her so you can feed her booze and put your finger in her butt.

thumb.gif

Hit it and quit it. Then repeat. Then repeat. Then repeat. See the pattern? ;D

My Holiday Inn Express last night pschological degree tells me this one has really caught your attention and you're wanting to do things right! Hang on boys if this one bites it may be a keeper! :popcorn: :popcorn:

6uldv8 said:
My Holiday Inn Express last night pschological degree tells me this one has really caught your attention and you're wanting to do things right! Hang on boys if this one bites it may be a keeper! :popcorn: :popcorn:
molaugh molaugh molaugh

Keeper, unsure there is such a thing the longer I am single.

Latest posts