• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project: Bumble Bee 5.3L V8 Swap!

CharlieInTheTrees said:
Well, Here is the video of my motor and tranny.... :flipoff1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4AipiRb3mk
whoa, I only watched the first few seconds of the vid, but you'd better get out to your garage, there's some azn kid trying to steal something off your engine, like in the starter area!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

:flipoff1: :flipoff1:

under_psi said:
i called CDI, they said that you opted for this tranny....

tranny.jpg

bWAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!! HOly Chit mad Lou.... that killed me !!

Well Done sir laughing1

Well, i just found out I got the wrong headers...:( and they are saying i need the one that angle backwards... IDK what headers to get now...I do like the speedway LS1 Headers but they are huggers.... Input?

I was waiting to see how the headers worked, go onto MM site and look at Randy's never ending build thread. He is going with headers , but I can't remeber what type.

kid rok said:
I was waiting to see how the headers worked, go onto MM site and look at Randy's never ending build thread. He is going with headers , but I can't remeber what type.
I have no room for anything but for Jimmy to make me some custom headers. I even tried turning them around backwards, but the axle pinion still disagrees. :(

Exhaust is ALWAYS a pita with buggies... I remeber last year Kelly and i were talking about that and he siad.

" Im going to design my chassis around the exhaust. " laughing1

I hate my exhaust... rather the fact that there isnt any good place to put a cheap muffler on my exhaust... hence the lame ass current tractor exit setup right now. :dunno:

MMountain said:
I have no room for anything but for Jimmy to make me some custom headers. I even tried turning them around backwards, but the axle pinion still disagrees. :(

I ended going with Advance Adapter headers in the single seater, could not be more tight than that.

add-717053_w.jpg

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ADD%2D717053&N=700+304244+4294908216+4294840140+4294907043+115&autoview=sku

Also had to cut off the ends and spin them to make the outlet closer to 90 degrees from the exhaust ports.

I have had them crack twice that needed rewelding.

blacksheep10 said:
that's what I thought. That's the reason I cracked on it. looked like an azn kid was stealing **** off a motor :flipoff1: laughing1

I am the Azn kid... LOL I was getting the Harness off so I can mail it off... :afro:

CharlieInTheTrees said:
I am the Azn kid... LOL I was getting the Harness off so I can mail it off... :afro:
I just talked to Jim, I need to call him back this afternoon, then have to yank mine off and send it in as well. He sounded super optimistic about redoing mine. Only problem maybe the style I have since its out of an SSR he said that could be a problem. We'll see.

InDaShop said:
I just talked to Jim, I need to call him back this afternoon, then have to yank mine off and send it in as well. He sounded super optimistic about redoing mine. Only problem maybe the style I have since its out of an SSR he said that could be a problem. We'll see.

Jim knows his ****, I hope to be sending him a Harness at the end of next week.

I am the Azn kid... LOL I was getting the Harness off so I can mail it off...
So your not the black guy? If your not the black guy ,then who is he?