• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project: it ain't mine????

Technician

Doin this build for a friend of mine. I don't like jeeps but I like where this one is goin.
Specs are

2001 5.3
Kingpin 60
14 bolt
Th 350
Np 205

This is how I picked it up
9y6yryqa.jpg

yna6ybeh.jpg

yvy5etat.jpg

u6a5aqu3.jpg

The 5.3
e7ytaten.jpg

I stripped the harness for trim down
bevetyhe.jpg

e6anequr.jpg

zy3ujy6e.jpg

I figured out I'm good at tarin **** apart.
utusajad.jpg

ady3e4u6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Technician, I get what you are saying about jeeps. I am not bashing them. Not by any means. I have seen them do VERY well and NOTHING from the factory can compete. Add in the fact that you can pretty much build an awesome trail rig from a jeep and a catalog and they are great. With that said I myself am not a jeep guy. They are everywhere. I have a buddy with a jeep running the typical chevy trivetrain. I love to remind him that barbie had a jeep and daisy duke drove a jeep.

I hope the welds look good, don't wanna be doin no booty fab.

slytowncrawler2 said:
Looks good... Make sure u get what kind of steering y'all are going to use set in stone so he doesn't change his mind 15 times. :****:
every time I turn around he's changin his mind.

Lol Ryan a good guy... He just wushy washy sometimes.
Build it right fer him cause I'm gone hurt that cruisers feelins at windrock in May an he gone have to fall back on that jeep. He talks highly of u can't wait to see how it turns out..... Build on brother. :driving:

slytowncrawler2 said:
Lol Ryan a good guy... He just wushy washy sometimes.
Build it right fer him cause I'm gone hurt that cruisers feelins at windrock in May an he gone have to fall back on that jeep. He talks highly of u can't wait to see how it turns out..... Build on brother. :driving:
hes an awesome guy. Thanks for the complements

birfme said:
Update?????
bahaha
Benn so busy down at the shop ain't had time to up date. But I finally got the links figured out, now I just gotta set them up. I started to build the under carriage today.
2ubyme4y.jpg
etyperu8.jpg
umugyzeb.jpg
dygemu7y.jpg