• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Joining the Dark side!

I have to go to dinner in lynwood tonight at the red lobster soI will be out your way tonight....

O perfect! What time? i will just meet up with you and toss it atcha, o and bring all the bearings and stuff you didnt use if you could please:awesomework:

Your chromo tie rod is in Mikes possesion. I wont be at the clean-up, Got a bit of work to do on my rig.

Your chromo tie rod is in Mikes possesion. I wont be at the clean-up, Got a bit of work to do on my rig.

Sweet deal thanks bunk you da man:cool:

I will stick the money in my wallet and next time i see ya i will toss it at ya:awesomework:

Ok.. New power steering pump on.

Unfortunately it was the wrong pump--the back bolt spacing is different (I think there are 3 different verions). But there are 3 bolts holding it on which won't be a problem (4th hole can be notched on the bracket and still be ok).

The draglink in panted and on.

The brakes are bled but will need one more time in the am..

Ok.. New power steering pump on.

Unfortunately it was the wrong pump--the back bolt spacing is different (I think there are 3 different verions). But there are 3 bolts holding it on which won't be a problem (4th hole can be notched on the bracket and still be ok).

The draglink in panted and on.

The brakes are bled but will need one more time in the am..

headed out your way in a few minutes, 16oz triple mocha headed your way:cool:

Inspected the rear and retorqued the U-blots. Everything looks perfect except the leaking driver shock...

I replaced the relay for the compressor. It seems when the switch went--it caused a seal to blow out of the compressor. I will show ya which one sam and its an easy part to get and easy to fix.

Front is retorqued. Sam, keep an eye on the high pressure hose fitting for the steering at the pump. There was a little seapage/dripping from it. I retightened it...

Otherwise everything on the front is working at its supposed to.:awesomework:

Inspected the rear and retorqued the U-blots. Everything looks perfect except the leaking driver shock...

Poop stupid shock

I replaced the relay for the compressor. It seems when the switch went--it caused a seal to blow out of the compressor. I will show ya which one sam and its an easy part to get and easy to fix.

Okay cool:awesomework:

Front is retorqued. Sam, keep an eye on the high pressure hose fitting for the steering at the pump. There was a little seapage/dripping from it. I retightened it...

Otherwise everything on the front is working at its supposed to.:awesomework:

Will keep an eye on it:cool: