• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "Secret Squirrel"

And here is the finished product--so---I can scratch another thing of the list..

jack390.jpg

jack391.jpg

jack392.jpg

So I was going to start on the shackles but I got side tracked and decided to get the brakes done up.... So here is how the hard lines for the front turned out....

jack393.jpg

jack394.jpg

jack395.jpg

jack396.jpg

Now the soft lines are not in there proper location--as I will wait till the shocks are mounted before I relocate how that actually sit...

jack397.jpg

And jack dropped by this morning with the windshield frame and hood--so of course we had to throw them on---I think jack was drooling as we were installing them,lol...

jack398.jpg

jack399.jpg

Stupid question warning but is the center pin offset from the center of the spring plate, or is that a grease fitting? I've read of guys offsetting them in the plate just never seen a picture.

alert off... :redneck:

Stupid question warning but is the center pin offset from the center of the spring plate, or is that a grease fitting? I've read of guys offsetting them in the plate just never seen a picture.

alert off... :redneck:

moves the axle back about an inch. I did the same thing on mine but moved it forward an inch to move the tire away from the fender

I see windshield frame carnage in your near future.

Is this reading of the month?:fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah I am going to do hinges ...eventually to fold down in anticipation in avoiding carnage. Hope I get it before I destroy it:awesomework: