• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Props to Prairiedogoffroad !!!

P

If its free, its P
Scott, just wanted to let you know I got the sticker and entry fee . YOU THE MAN !!! :drinkers:

Let me know if you have a preffered location for the sticker and Ill by god stick it there...

thanks again and look forward to possibly meeting you this Saturday !

:woody:

Im getting amp'd up for this race man !!! ITS AWN thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Now you can drive the piss outta it, you are sponsored yo! :spin:

Heck yea and now it runs right !! laughing1

KOTH annual race... its in Hunts-vegas Alabama. Always a local favorite down here Travis, good times.

I took 3rd in it in the Turd the first year I moved to Alabama on a whim to go race... it was comedy, I welded the hi lift handle to my rear driveshaft to make a 3rd run and it held after I bent the thing to death...

Matt O took 3rd last year in the TJ... it was all spotter though :flipoff1: ( playin he drove real well )

man I wish I had some cool **** that close!

all we get around here is "trail rides" and they just putz around on the same trail taking the same lines they always took

rockwild said:
man I wish I had some cool **** that close!

all we get around here is "trail rides" and they just putz around on the same trail taking the same lines they always took

It's a really cool event. Here's a couple shots from last year:

244759273_i6B4x-L-4.jpg

244764023_NuYch-L-4.jpg

sure rub it in!

here's a "trail ride" in our area

http://trailkrawlers4x4.org/tkbbs/viewtopic.php?t=8539

any place can bring the suck in a capable rig when you're wheelin' with stock ass jeeps on 33's... come awn! apples and fried chicken Travis laughing1

No problem man just put it anywhere you want to. :drinkers:
P said:
Scott, just wanted to let you know I got the sticker and entry fee . YOU THE MAN !!! :drinkers:

Let me know if you have a preffered location for the sticker and Ill by god stick it there...

thanks again and look forward to possibly meeting you this Saturday !

:woody:

Im getting amp'd up for this race man !!! ITS AWN thumb.gif