• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot that on some forums jokes and sarcasm arent considered funny :mad:

DNR and anti-ORV people watch this site and they simply have to print off a incriminating post and they have evidence against us. Sometimes it is impossible to tell what are jokes and sarcasm.

forgot that on some forums jokes and sarcasm arent considered funny :mad:

It really doesn't matter if a person is joking or not......everybody is reaching for straws and looking for a scapegoat.

You were an easy target, as others have been / will be.

This, is human nature.....:rolleyes:

Edit:(I'm referring to "the man" using this information against us)

And I'd like to see tangible proof of this websites (or others) threads and posts by it's users, having any affect (positive or negative) on what Reiter is going through.

*Making a comment to suggest an action. (positive or negative)
*Posting a picture to (supposedly) incriminate. (positive or negative)
*Expressing any opinion or fact. (positive or negative)

Do these action really have any affect or outcome? Or it this "self-importance" all in our heads?

Last edited:
DNR and anti-ORV people watch this site and they simply have to print off a incriminating post and they have evidence against us.

evidence of what? Internet adult/childcare? What is this so called reliable evidence?

I see nothing more than banter on a bantering interweb site.

Any government agency that uses banter as reliable "evidence" has LARGE issues.:rolleyes:

It really doesn't matter if a person is joking or not......everybody is reaching for straws and looking for a scapegoat.

You were an easy target, as others have been / will be.

This, is human nature.....:rolleyes:

Reread what he posted and tell me where you get any sarcasm from it?

There is a big difference....

Edit:(I'm referring to "the man" using this information against us)

And I'd like to see tangible proof of this websites (or others) threads and posts by it's users, having any affect (positive or negative) on what Reiter is going through.

*Making a comment to suggest an action. (positive or negative)
*Posting a picture to (supposedly) incriminate. (positive or negative)
*Expressing any opinion or fact. (positive or negative)

Do these action really have any affect or outcome? Or it this "self-importance" all in our heads?

I have--and whats sad the big battle was between the wheelers and bikers.

Bottom line folks learn by example....

its the greenies signing up here. They post up and try to sound like dumb redneck guzzlers to make us look bad.

yep thats it.

I bet they had something to do with the cameras too! (tinfoil hat on)

or better yet its the dirty bikers doing it!! They are signing up here and talking dumb to make us look bad.

Is that a cop behind me?

DNR and anti-ORV people watch this site and they simply have to print off a incriminating post and they have evidence against us. Sometimes it is impossible to tell what are jokes and sarcasm.

Not attacking you Corey.......you're just in the right place at the right time.:D

I, Mark C. Lynum, participated in illegal ORV use at Reiter Foothills during the weekend of November 2nd, 2009. I committed trespassing, illegal closed land use, among other unknown lessor infractions. I take full responsibility of these actions and plan on committing these same actions again, at other ORV parks.

Is this a joke? Is there any truth in this statement? Did I legally admit to anything?

Will this have any affect at all?

Not attacking you Corey.......you're just in the right place at the right time.:D

I, Mark C. Lynum, participated in illegal ORV use at Reiter Foothills during the weekend of November 2nd, 2009. I committed trespassing, illegal closed land use, among other unknown lessor infractions. I take full responsibility of these actions and plan on committing these same actions again, at other ORV parks.

Is this a joke? Is there any truth in this statement? Did I legally admit to anything?

Im takin you to court, you dirty meadow stomper!!!:trollarse:

Might not affect us as a whole--but it affected me..... Because I know for a fact its true...

Reread what he posted and tell me where you get any sarcasm from it?

:eeek:Here......

:stirpot:

Bottom line folks learn by example....

Stop reading into my posts:hi:and just read them for what they say.:; I'm talking about this conspiracy theory some have dreamed up about the "greenies" and DNR using info typed and posted on the internet, to then be used against us.

Last edited:
I think alot of folks are looking at this situation we have between the ORV users and DNR like a child would. But we're not going to be able to tell Mom "I'm sorry, I promise to clean my room next time!" and get dessert after dinner.

Guys.......we're not getting dessert and Mom does not have camera's up to ensure we'll clean our room next time.

Mom is sending us to camp for the winter. Done deal......messy room or not.

Last edited:
you can get in on foot.

can't wait till they find all the hikers BS that we are no longer cleaning up.

SInce the meeting is well and done with--we will move on---since this thread is turning into aomething rather idiotic...

Status
Not open for further replies.