• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
If I have 3 things on my plate to eat, I eat each one before moving on to the next. :dunno:

I eat incredibly fast...like been in prison fast. :eat:

I make lists of things I need to do and cross them off when complete. Like a "TO KILL LIST", but with much more menial tasks. :spin:

Anybody else got any quirky stuff? I like knowing I'm not as odd as I think I am. :)

I'm not sure if it's quirky or ocd, but I put money in my wallet in order and facing the same way. I do the same thing at work every morning when I load the register.

ForMud said:
I'm not sure if it's quirky or ocd, but I put money in my wallet in order and facing the same way.

I do the same thing. But there is always just one bill in there so it's hard to get them out order. :( (((( :) ))))

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

Bebop said:
Piss me off and I'll swear in French ;D
That doesn't sound very intimidating lol. Do you do the reverse when your across the pond?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
If I have 3 things on my plate to eat, I eat each one before moving on to the next. :dunno:

I eat incredibly fast...like been in prison fast. :eat:

I make lists of things I need to do and cross them off when complete. Like a "TO KILL LIST", but with much more menial tasks. :spin:

Anybody else got any quirky stuff? I like knowing I'm not as odd as I think I am. :)
There are a ton of people who eat only one thing at a time. I live with two people who only eat one thing at a time.

If you ever been in the military, prison or worked retail you learn to eat fast or go hungry. Took me about half a year to stop inhaling my food after working retail for a few years.

My quirk is that once I start working on a project I finish it before moving on to a next project. I can't stand to have a bunch of small things on going when I can complete one and move to the next one.

lt99ls1 said:
If you ever been in the military, prison or worked retail you learn to eat fast or go hungry. Took me about half a year to stop inhaling my food after working retail for a few years.

I've just always ate fast even from like age 5. I really had no reason to eat fast....no brothers/sisters, so what was on my plate was mine to eat. I would just always be doing something and eating seemed to just interrupt what I was doing.

Every now and then i'll relax and slow down to just sorta fast eater, but I can recall many many times a waitress has brought out a steak and said i'll be right back with some more bread and in the short time she's gone.....so was the steak. I usually point at the wife and say she put it in her purse for later.

lt99ls1 said:
If you ever been in the military, prison or worked retail you learn to eat fast or go hungry.

When I was in basic training I was always the every last person in line to eat...I mean I was still in line waiting to get food when the drill sergeants started yelling at everyone about getting done and getting out the building...So eating fast was an understatement.
That part never stuck with me......But getting up early did.

Spreadsheets have to be balanced. I will literally add information to balance a spreadsheet.
I won't throw together a quick recipe, evrything always has to be done from scratch and the hard way.

I feel like I should let my wife answer this one, cause none of the stuff I do is weird to me.

Not only do I eat one thing at a time i start with my least favorite food and then move to my favorite food on the plate.
I call it my "Jewish dessert" cause it's free

Eddyj said:
Not only do I eat one thing at a time i start with my least favorite food and then move to my favorite food on the plate.
I call it my "Jewish dessert" cause it's free

LOL!!! That's how I do it! I'll like eat some peas....then mash potatoes....THEN the steak!!! Or i'll eat the fries THEN the burger. That's why I like Taco Bell. Everything on the menu is my favorite so that way I don't hafta make a decision. :)

All of that sounds pretty normal to me? Haha

I hate being wet, so I stand out of the water when showering. And I use my hands to dry off before using a towel when I'm done.

I dry my teeth with a towel after brushing them.

I'm petrified of bandaids, foam soap, hand sanitizer, etc.

I don't eat foods that are green.

My closet is color coordinated, lights to darks, short sleeve to long sleeve.

The only quirk I've been able to break is I used to fold my dirty clothes before putting them in the basket.

sleepsontoilet said:
All of that sounds pretty normal to me? Haha

I hate being wet, so I stand out of the water when showering. And I use my hands to dry off before using a towel when I'm done.

I dry my teeth with a towel after brushing them.

I'm petrified of bandaids, foam soap, hand sanitizer, etc.

I don't eat foods that are green.

My closet is color coordinated, lights to darks, short sleeve to long sleeve.

The only quirk I've been able to break is I used to fold my dirty clothes before putting them in the basket.

No wonder your rigs show so much attention to detail. You are neurotic as fu*k :rolf: