• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race Relations And Hardline

I'm a ginger and :JRich: is offensive. I think I'll meet up with some of my freckled friends, lather up in SPF 75 and drive down to the local dollar general and burn it to the ground.

pogue422 said:
I'm a ginger and :JRich: is offensive. I think I'll meet up with some of my freckled friends, lather up in SPF 75 and drive down to the local dollar general and burn it to the ground.

^^^ haha good ****! I'll join ya

Doesn't the red smiley refer to cheapj7 as being a broke ni%#er? Is t that were it came from? Not spending any money on his rig and building it with as little $$ as possible? It's been a long time so I can't remember but wasn't that it?

Well today there isnt a msg telling me im banned :Joc: Like the mouse over John, right back at you :Joc: :flipoff1:

I dont care to :stir: bc it seems it'd be beating a dead horse. It was shitty not being able to speak my mind but now I got at least one post to....

The n word was being kicked around pretty good so i joined in for shits and giggles. I dont live my life looking over my shoulder and tip toeing around being politically correct.

Yes, I had been warned before about the N word. Did others get away with it? Probably so. Me and John have had our differences and he just has the ability to make it a one sided fight in the terms of the ban.

I may have some racism in me no doubt. If you can set there and watch the news and NOT get mad watching all the low life blacks burn towns to the ground your a better man than me.

Is this a racist site? Probably not but it does exist time to time.

Is Eddyj right about me bitching about this for 2 years? No, this is good enough to last 3 :flipper:

I think its a shame that a redneck hobby has to cater to the thin skinned, al sharpton lovin, rioting, looting, protesting :JRich: with black hair

just to play the my buddy is blacker that yours game,
My uncle works with a black man that collects KKK stuff :****:

ibrokeit said:
Get out of here with yer nonsense. You have your own "Banning of Joc" thread now. laughing1

Yeah I seen that, was that you or pipper that done that?

Joc said:
Yeah I seen that, was that you or pipper that done that?

Just to clarify, I dont accuse neither of you of doing it. I was just kidding like I always do. but seems to get taken too serious here.

wannabe said:
Doesn't the red smiley refer to cheapj7 as being a broke ni%#er? Is t that were it came from? Not spending any money on his rig and building it with as little $$ as possible? It's been a long time so I can't remember but wasn't that it?

Bingo, and showing up at a ride to camp, drink, and wheel with nothing but my rig and clothes on my back. Lol

Re: Re: Race Relations And Hardline

pogue422 said:
Count me in, although I may need a little stronger sunscreen lol