• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sami Race Case

If you haven't payed for one yet, I have a brand new billet case I bought for my samurai a few years ago and I ended up not using it.

I would be willing to sell it for significantly cheaper than a new one although it is literally still in the bubble wrap.

I don't see myself going back to a sami case.

And I have a used rear disconnect too if you're interested.

To the mods/admins, if this post is not where it should be, sorry, go ahead and delete it. Just trying to help a fellow hardliner.

He is still makin a few batches a year. He has started in the front portion of the case now and should be available this summer

Attachments

• IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 123
Bebop said:
If you haven't payed for one yet, I have a brand new billet case I bought for my samurai a few years ago and I ended up not using it.

I would be willing to sell it for significantly cheaper than a new one although it is literally still in the bubble wrap.

To the mods/admins, if this post is not where it should be, sorry, go ahead and delete it. Just trying to help a fellow hardliner.

I wish I would have know that bought one about a month ago. I think it would sell pretty quick.

rednecklights said:
Someone still makes those billet cases ?

It'd be a ton cheaper to buy a EOS cradle and another stock case :stir:

I had a heavy cradle with the stock case and still busted it. I just didn't want to take the chance of messing up another set of 6.5:1 gears so went ahead and put the race case with it. Hopefully that will solve my problem because I'm sure not going to put an atlas behind a 1.6 with a turbo lol

jossrigs said:
I had a heavy cradle with the stock case and still busted it. I just didn't want to take the chance of messing up another set of 6.5:1 gears so went ahead and put the race case with it. Hopefully that will solve my problem because I'm sure not going to put an atlas behind a 1.6 with a turbo lol

10-4 I hear yah with the weeeeeepowwwww ! Come on !

OOOOOOOOOOOO thats purdy!

Bebop said:

I haven't paid for one yet...

clemsonjeep said:
OOOOOOOOOOOO thats purdy!

I haven't paid for one yet...

It's an easy assembly for the case but had to do some slight modification to my cradle to get it to fit because the new one has so much more material. I believe the factory back half is 3.5# and the new back half shipping weight is like 14# of billet