• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Radio

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
What are you guys listening to these days???

I am kinda in a burned out and in a rut on music and need to change it up. Maybe not Nickelback change up but something, I’m not queer like Trav.

Currently surf all country channels on local and Sirius/XM, I'm ****ing done hearing Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Lady Antbellum. I default to old school rock Led Zepellin, Lynard Skynard, Allman Bros, Marshall Tucker, Steve Miller, AC/DC, Ozzy.........but that isn’t working this time around.

Houston channels
92.9 KKBQ (93Q) Country
97.1 Country Legends
100.3 KILT Country
93.7 The Arrow Classic Rock (Walton & Johnson in the morning, but their Presidential political rhetoric which I agree with is getting old especially with the campaigning going on)
106.9 The Point old school rock

Sirius/XM
57 WSIX (Big 98 in Nashville)
58 Prime Country (‘90s country)
59 The Highway (New Country)
60 Outlaw Country, this channel used to be good but now its a lot of Bob Dylan and other ****. Bring back Cross Canadian, Cory Morrow, Jason Boland, ect..
26 Classic Vinyl ’60-70’s classic rock

Give me some suggestions…..or some XM channels (even Pandora channels) I should be checking out.

I've been listening to Cody canada and the departed, it's not ragweed but I'm trying to keep an open mind.
I also recently bought bolands new cd, but I haven't listened to it alot.
If I listen to pandora it's usually the Jason boland station, and sometimes blackberry smoke station.

SiriusXM channel 34 Lithium plays good music from the grunge era.
If not music then the Stern channels or Stars 104 for the Jay Thomas show at 3:00 PM eastern.

I don,t have no satlite radio in my car / truck / or home and Atlantas regular radio stations SUCK STANKY SWAMP BOTTOM ASS :****:

I just play CDs of everthing from Buck Owens, to KORN, to Patsy Cline ,to Metallica, to Beastie Boys, to ,George Strait, to,Eagles, to 2 LIVE CREW, to Black Label Society, etc.

I really need to get one of them I-pod thingys I reckon.

Radio blows, period. I hate to hear outlaw country starting to drop off. Hit up Pandora with Trampled by Turtles, Hayes Carll, Ryan Bingham and The Black Lillies, that ought to keep ya goin for a while.

ERIC CHURCH only country person I listen to I still hit up the old school KORN ever now and then or HELLYEAH they are pretty good if your into that kind of music.

InDaShop said:
I'm ****ing done hearing Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Lady Antbellum. I default to old school rock Led Zepellin, Lynard Skynard, Allman Bros, Marshall Tucker, Steve Miller, AC/DC, Ozzy.........but that isn’t working this time around.

Right there with you, I can't underfuckingstand how one girl can write so many manhating songs and make so much damn money off them! :gtfo: :dunno: :puke:
The problem with all the classic rock is that stuff has been played SO MUCH that it has become unbearable, wore smooth out.

Red Dirt all the way, XM should have a Red Dirt station. I might get a subscription again if they did. Check out Brandon Pruit, struggling country artist blah, blah, but has some good songs.

Other than that, older alternative has been the default lately. Oh yeah, yesterday one of the techs I work with pulled a car in the shop that was rocking the fawk out to some old school sir mix alot, ashamed to say I still remember the words. :wtflol:

grcthird said:
Right there with you, I can't underfuckingstand how one girl can write so many manhating songs and make so much damn money off them! :gtfo: :dunno: :puke:
The problem with all the classic rock is that stuff has been played SO MUCH that it has become unbearable, wore smooth out.

Red Dirt all the way, XM should have a Red Dirt station. I might get a subscription again if they did. Check out Brandon Pruit, struggling country artist blah, blah, but has some good songs.

Other than that, older alternative has been the default lately. Oh yeah, yesterday one of the techs I work with pulled a car in the shop that was rocking the fawk out to some old school sir mix alot, ashamed to say I still remember the words. :wtflol:

we are on the same wave length on thsi bullshit.

My CD changer today is Jason Aldean (I think his first album the one with Amarillo Sky) then Randy Rogers, then Shooter jennings (shooters recent stuff is gay chip on the shoulder that I cant hardly stand though). If XM would do a Red Dirt it would be so awesome, but they have really been sucking and all over lately like they are trying to figure out who they should be. The whole bit about XM changing The Highway to be WSIX Nashville pisses me off so gad damn bad. I dont want to hear the ****ing traffic report for Nashville on my drive everyday.

Ok, Brandon Pruitt, who else out there deserves buying their songs? I kinda like the Colt Ford ghetto twist but even that is over the top gimicky with every toothless Georgia slackjaw white boy trying to be the next Cowboy Troy Doggy Iced Vanilla-T. I swear I may install a cassette player in my truck and go back to listening the 20 albums I have from Chris Ledoux.

Luke Bryan has my ear right now but they are over playing the **** out of Shake it for me.

Just my 2 cents

If you have a smart phone and an fm transmitter for it get the iheart radio, pandora, that's just a few I have an I phone 4 and I use the Hek out of it!!!!

Radio stations suck in my area so I listen to all the other radio stations from cali to Ny and everywhere else!!!!!

Pandora u can type in an artist and it will their songs plus other songs similar
Such as Hank it will play wiskey bent and the next song might be Merl or Waylon!!!!!!!

I've been listening to Old Crow Medicine Show, kind of bluegrass meets Bob Dylan. Found them by listening to my Grateful Dead channel on Pandora.

Luke Bryan just comes off as a good ol boy gone nashville to me. The music that comes out of that place all but makes me vomit. I listen to alot of local/ under the radar stuff as well as Texas type country, opposite of the commercial bullshit that comes out of crazy town. Taylor Swift makes me cringe, I can never change the dial quick enough!

I have been stuck on the bluegrass channel for quite some time now. There's just something about bluegrass when your driving through the desert at night.. I also flip back and forth from fox news prime country and highway on my trips

KINGSNAKE said:
Chris Smith only listens to the BeeGee's

I just sing to myself , cause i can't afford anything with a radio, and i have such a pretty voice

CHRIS KNIGHT if you like that kind of country. I have every one of his songs and love them all. Trampled by Turtles has some good **** too. For some reason I like the Larry the cable guy station on Pandora, that dude is just funny with all his imbred crazy fat girl jokes. **** cracks me up.