• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Radio

B Gillespie said:
Pandora fool, I told you this.

I've got Pandora, that aint the ****ing problem clown. The problem is whats new, whats different, what is everyone listening too???? Not how are they listening to them. Thats obvious FM, XM, Pandora....

I need some suggestions of music I should try out.

XM coffee house most of the time.
The way I change it up is I have about 11tymillion songs on my ipod from gangster rap to elvis gospel.
Shuffle all the way. Make myself not change it till at least half the song is over.

Well Fawk! Robert Earl Keen got his ass out of Texas and is playing in Bham probably as I type this, sold out show and I found out driving home from work. What a kick to tha nuts. ::)

GONOVRIT said:
Luke Bryan just comes off as a good ol boy gone nashville to me. The music that comes out of that place all but makes me vomit. I listen to alot of local/ under the radar stuff as well as Texas type country, opposite of the commercial bullshit that comes out of crazy town. Taylor Swift makes me cringe, I can never change the dial quick enough!

I like Luke stuff. His stuff when he was first coming out is better than his new stuff, but it's what sells the records now a days. He is down from South GA where I grew up.

InDaShop said:
I've got Pandora, that aint the ****ing problem clown. The problem is whats new, whats different, what is everyone listening too???? Not how are they listening to them. Thats obvious FM, XM, Pandora....

Ur the 1 in Texas you should be telling us what new! :****:

InDaShop said:

Ok ok, I'll do the hard work for you...Pandora picks out music for you...

(I'm assuming you have the TX country peoples on lockdown, I'll skip those) Wilco, Son Volt, Lucero, Paul Westerberg, Magnolia Electric Company, Band of Horses (such a gay name), Damien Jurado, Blue Mountain, The Jayhawks, Black Keys, The Shins, Foster the People, Phoenix, Ray Lamontagne, Ryan Adams...

Also, I'm shocked one of the TN hillbillies hasn't gone on about Hank III being the coming of the prodigal son.

B Gillespie said:
Also, I'm shocked one of the TN hillbillies hasn't gone on about Hank III being the coming of the prodigal son.

That's because all of them that are on here are smart enough to realize that he sucks. I'd listen to Taylor I Hate Every Man On The Planet Swift before Hank 3. :gtfo:

On Pandora/Slacker I have a mega variety or ****. Some by me, some by people entering stupid **** at my parties I never delete. Slacker I rarely use, but have a Luis CK comedy channel that makes me piss my pants from time to time.

50 Cent Radio

Ace Of Base Radio

Alice In Chains Radio

Beastie Boys Radio

Big Head Todd & The Monsters Radio

Blues Traveler Radio

Candlebox Radio

Daft Punk Radio

Electric Light Orchestra Radio

Eminem Radio

Foo Fighters Radio

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Radio

Guns N' Roses Radio

Hall & Oates Radio

Heart Radio

Incubus Radio

Iron Horse Radio

Johnny Cash Radio

Kid Rock Radio

Lil Wayne Radio

Living Colour Radio

Lyrics Born Radio

Marilyn Manson Radio

Neil Diamond Radio

Pantera Radio

Pearl Jam Radio

Pink Floyd Radio

Radiohead Radio

Sevendust Radio

Smashing Pumpkins Radio

Social Distortion Radio

Sugarland Radio

T.I. Radio

The Bee Gees Radio

The Black Crowes Radio

Waylon Jennings Radio

Zac Brown Band Radio

Bones said:
On Pandora/Slacker I have a mega variety or ****. Some by me, some by people entering stupid **** at my parties I never delete. Slacker I rarely use, but have a Luis CK comedy channel that makes me piss my pants from time to time.

...Bones' Pandora List...

My Pandora channels: Peter Rowan, Mac Wiseman, Ralph Stanley, Bill Monroe, ZZ Top, Mike Jones, Dr. Dre & Snoop, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Marley, Old Crow Medicine Show, Ricky Scaggs for road trippin' with the grandparents, Son Volt, Earl Scruggs, Iggy Pop, Talking Heads, R.E.K.

Top 3: Talking Heads, Son Volt, Bob Marley. REK on road trips with just the pooch and me.

Edit: Whatever you do, don't ever "like" the Beatles, Johnny Cash, or Adele. If you do, those artists will infiltrate every channel like cancer. Johnny Cash is the worst, he has tried to invade every channel on my pandora except Mike Jones and Dr. Dre. I like his music, but not every other song.

I actually like that music until the black dude started grunting like he was trying to take a really gnarly deuce.

I drug out some old stuff from the CD case, early-mid 2000's riding music.
Cannibal Corpse, Union Underground, Drowning Pool, Prong, Down, TAD, Slipknot, Saliva, Marilyn Mansion, Alien ant Farm, Disturbed.

Union Underground
The Union Underground - Turn me on Mr Deadman (Uncensored)

Cannibal Corpse, Union Underground, Drowning Pool, Prong, Down, TAD, Slipknot, Saliva, Marilyn Mansion, Alien ant Farm, Disturbed.

That's really close to what I was listening too at the time... NO AAF, But I did love me some Union Underground (South Texas Death Ride Ya Mother Fu*k) and Down...

I you liked/like Down, try Corrosion of Conformity - America's Volume Dealer, it's an excellent album... As far as Cannibal Corpse goes, I'd recommend Decapitated - Spheres Of Madness, its a song off of Nihility and has quite possibly the best metal drums ever put on a record

South Texas Death Ride is up there on my favorite all time songs to rock out to. Same with Tool "Schism". Also Danzig is on top of the CD player right now....
Old school **** you all rock.

funny i was thinking of this thread last night changing the cd's in the changer in the shop.
thank you. I'm on it!!!

as for now loaded.

Soundtrack to "Judgement Night"
Rollins Band "Weight"
Ice Cube "The Predator"
Danzig "Thrall Demonsweat Live"
Sinatra "Nothing but the best"

My favorite Zepplin song is "Kashmir" and no kidding it came on XM yesterday and I changed the channel. I cant take talk radio because of all the BS election ****, and I cant take sports because its all "where's peyton" going and is Indy going to take Luck.
Silence if truely the best alternative right now, and for the love of god I cant get it.....

Thanks crew for all of the suggestions.